Auto Validation for publishing Error

Hi, I have a working bot with 0 errors in Meta Editor.
It uses Boom300 Symbol from Deriv. When i upload the file to the market it gives back errors. It will give back errors for EUR/USD as the verification is done in that symbol. I set the bot to work for Boom 300 index. 
I want to put it on market but i am stuck here. I did try to contact support but i was told to go to forum. 
Would really appreciate the help and thank you in advance.
PS: This is my first time trying to upload in Market.
-The errors i get is Invalid SL/TP. The points are different in Boom300Index than EUR/USD.

Mohamed Vishah Musthafa:
Hi, I have a working bot with 0 errors in Meta Editor.
It uses Boom300 Symbol from Deriv. When i upload the file to the market it gives back errors. It will give back errors for EUR/USD as the verification is done in that symbol. I set the bot to work for Boom 300 index. 
I want to put it on market but i am stuck here. I did try to contact support but i was told to go to forum. 
Would really appreciate the help and thank you in advance.
PS: This is my first time trying to upload in Market.
-The errors i get is Invalid SL/TP. The points are different in Boom300Index than EUR/USD.

Even if your EA is designed for Boom & Crash, it has to be able to pass verification on other symbols and types of markets.

You have to properly code your EA to automatically adjust to different contract specifications and broker conditions, irrespective of it being intended for only one specific symbol or market.

Read the following for more information on the validation process.

Articles

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market

MetaQuotes, 2016.08.01 09:30

Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Even if your EA is designed for Boom & Crash, it has to be able to pass verification on other symbols and types of markets.

You have to properly code your EA to automatically adjust to different contract specifications and broker conditions, irrespective of it being intended for only one specific symbol or market.

Read the following for more information on the validation process.

Okei so how do i fix points of SL and TP when one has 5 numbers before decimal point and the other just has 1? Is there a way to put SL in percentage, maybe it might fix. If you know a way please direct me.

Mohamed Vishah Musthafa #: Okei so how do i fix points of SL and TP when one has 5 numbers before decimal point and the other just has 1? Is there a way to put SL in percentage, maybe it might fix. If you know a way please direct me.

We have no idea how your code is written. We can't even guess. Also, all symbols are different. Some have 5, some have 3, some have 2 or even no decimal digits at all.

It is up to your code to read the contract specifications and find out. You have to read the point size, the tick size, the tick value, etc. You also have to adjust for the minimum and maximum volumes allowed and the step value.

There are several checks, so read the article I referenced for you above and follow-up on every single one of the points mentioned, and remember to consult the documentation as well.

Mohamed Vishah Musthafa # so how do i fix points of SL and TP when one has 5 numbers before decimal point and the other just has 1?

Floating-point has an infinite number of decimals, it's you, not understanding floating-point and that some numbers can't be represented exactly. (like 1/10.)
          Double-precision floating-point format - Wikipedia

See also The == operand. - MQL4 programming forum (2013)

If you want to see the correct number of digits, convert it to a string with the correct/wanted accuracy.
          question about decima of marketinfo() - MQL4 programming forum (2016)

Please I plead for someone to help me with a source code to pass this Invalid volume from EURUSD during expert validation.

I have tried the source code in the article yet not still working.

Reason: