Axis Switch

I am trying to rotate my axis to where time is displayed as the y, and exchange rate is displayed as the x. how would I go about doing this? I am looking at the CAxis class header and I think it happens somewhere here. thanks in advance!

KryptooDoon: how would I go about doing this?

You don't. This isn't Burger King, you don't get it your way.

William Roeder:

You don't. This isn't Burger King, you don't get it your way.

Get off this forum with that. Quit commenting when you have no relative input. Im trying to learn mql5, and the new graphics library. This isnt high school, you dont get credit for being childish. 

KryptooDoon: . Im trying to learn mql5, and the new graphics library.

If you had read the documentation, you would know the answer to your question: Can't be done — "You Don't."

Then you blow up and become insulting because you don't like the answer. Snowflakes steam at the slightest heat.

Added to my do not help list.

Im reading the documentation, and im telling you it can be done. Theres no such thing as "can't" in programming... its not about what you do its how you do it and thats with anything. Your telling me that we can integrate python, c++, R, etc., but we cant switch the axis? That doesnt even make sense. I didnt insult you, i just reciprocated your energy Im talking about work, and your talking about burger king. I checked your profile and you output one simple indicator on mql4, and the rest is comments. I dont need your help, if all you are going to do is spam negativity on forums. 
Reason: