Making my EA work on All charts by applying to 1 chart

i have made my EA using my iCustom indicator   
int OnInit()
  {
//--- get custom indicator value
   double Signal1=iCustom(_Symbol,_Period,"::Indicators\\Signal_Waves_Oscillator.ex4",0,0);
   double Signal2=iCustom(_Symbol,_Period,"::Indicators\\Signal_Waves_Oscillator.ex4",0,0);
//--- ...
   return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);
  }

i know i have read somewhere that i need to add something to the " int OnInit"  or "int Start"  section  to make my  EA  apply to all charts given in a certain path. 

i want to be able to add a variable at the top  section of the ea  

int Symobols = "AUDCAD,AUDCHF,AUDJPY,AUDNZD,AUDUSD,CADCHF,CADJPY,CHFJPY,EURAUD,EURCAD,EURCHF,EURGBP,EURJPY,EURNZD,EURUSD,GBPAUD,GBPCAD,GBPCHF,GBPNZD,GBPUSD,GBPJPY,NZDCHF,NZDCAD,NZDJPY,NZDUSD,USDCAD,USDCHF,USDJPY" 

so that  the ea can be placed on one chart  and then look through all the other charts to find signals to take then place the order.   

1. Ricks creations: i have made my EA using my iCustom indicator  

Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 EA section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum? (2017)
    Next time, post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Ricks creations: i know i have read somewhere that i need to add something to the " int OnInit"  or "int Start"  section  to make my  EA  apply to all charts given in a certain path. 

There is no such thing. You want it on other charts, create a template and apply it to the others.

3. Ricks creations: i want to be able to add a variable at the top  section of the ea 

I recommend: Do not trade multiple currencies in one EA.

1. You can't use any {MT4: predefined variables, MT5: predefined variables,}

2. Must poll (not OnTick, unless you use specific indicators)
                The Implementation of a Multi-currency Mode in MetaTrader 5 - MQL5 Articles (2011)

3. and usually other problems, e.g. A problem with iBarShift - MQL4 programming forum - Page 2

4. You must handle History {MT4:4066/4073 errors: Download history in MQL4 EA - MQL4 programming forum, MT5: Timeseries and Indicators Access /  Data Access - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5.}

5. Code it to trade the chart pair only. Look at the others if you must. Don't assume that Time[i] == iTime(otherPair, TF, i) always use iBarShift.

Then put it on other charts to trade the other pairs. Done.