Signals is Grayed Out on MT5 Real Account (trading.com)

Hi Guys,

I have no issue with signals on the Demo MQL5 MT5, I see the signal and trades execute just fine.

However, on my real account with (trading.com) signals are grayed out and can't access them,

• I have reach out to (trading.com) and said the issue is not on there end (like usual, no surprise there :))
  • I have the latest version and I'm signed into MQL5 in MT5, also Markets and VPS shows up just fine.
  • I've tried 2 different computers and networks, same result.

Any ideas what else I should try?

Thanks in advance,

skynandi:

Hi Guys,

I have no issue with signals on the Demo MQL5 MT5, I see the signal and trades execute just fine.

However, on my real account with (trading.com) signals are grayed out and can't access them,

• I have reach out to (trading.com) and said the issue is not on there end (like usual, no surprise there :))
  • I have the latest version and I'm signed into MQL5 in MT5, also Markets and VPS shows up just fine.
  • I've tried 2 different computers and networks, same result.

Any ideas what else I should try?

Thanks in advance,

You either not logged into your MQL5 account in MT5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community with your skynandi login or your broker doesn't offer signals.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm logged in for sure, I can see Market, VPS and my account activity just fine, the only thing that is not loading is Signals.

I've reached out to the broker, they telling me that signals are coming from MQL5 and they have nothing to do with it.

I think I have to fing an other broker.

Thanks, anyways.

Did you manage to fix it? I have the same issue right now and there's not a singal fix documented. 

Signals have been removed from demo accounts for a while now: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/461169#comment_51883659
Reason: