receiving the signal in my mail account

Hi,

As I understand, one can register to a signal, and the EA performs automated trades in his/her account.

I don't want for now to have automated trading in my account. I want to receive the signal in my mail account, and then open or close a trade according

to this signal manually. Is it possible and how ?

Thank you

shahars10:

Hi,

As I understand, one can register to a signal, and the EA performs automated trades in his/her account.

I don't want for now to have automated trading in my account. I want to receive the signal in my mail account, and then open or close a trade according

Thank you

It's not how the Signals service of this site is working.

shahars10:

Hi,

Thank you

Hi shahars10, not all trading signals at MQL5 are ready to use email to monitor, as you can find in some sort of services that send signals by email (most of them use pending orders to avoid delays).

Anyway, a workaround, if you won't broadcast such content, is subscribing and use a Demo Account instead of your Real Account. After that, you just need find an e-mail notification EA to monitor trades at your Demo Account (there are some of them, even Free, on the Market).

figurelli:

Hi shahars10, not all trading signals at MQL5 are ready to use email to monitor, as you can find in some sort of services that send signals by email (most of them use pending orders to avoid delays).

Anyway, a workaround, if you won't broadcast such content, is subscribing and use a Demo Account instead of your Real Account. After that, you just need find an e-mail notification EA to monitor trades at your Demo Account (there are some of them, even Free, on the Market).

I have one question since I'm really new to the automated signals system: If I open a demo account, and I access my real account from the same computer with the same broker and the same software, is there a risk that the trades will be copied also to my real account ?

Thanks 

shahars10:

I have one question since I'm really new to the automated signals system: If I open a demo account, and I access my real account from the same computer with the same broker and the same software, is there a risk that the trades will be copied also to my real account ?

Thanks 

don't worry, it won't

song_song:
don't worry, it won't
Thank you
Reason: