Experts: DeMarker Pending - page 5

Al Sayid #:

in the...DeMarker  ...TP & SL & TS  ....it  stops after a while.....

in ... Trailing Activate Close All....it workes....all the time

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Experts: DeMarker Pending

Vladimir Karputov, 2022.05.18 16:06

This is a technical forum - please take care to provide full technical information. And when will you finally set the profit in Points and not in Money???

Al Sayid #:

If you have an error, you must take care of providing full technical information.

You must provide (if the EA is launched online and not in the tester)

1. Input parameters of the Expert Advisor (Screenshot of the 'Inputs' tab) of the Expert Advisor

2. Two log files (log file from the 'Experts' and 'Journal' tabs)

3. Screenshot of the 'Trade' tab - ATTENTION: in the 'Profit' column, you must select the item 'as Points'! ATTENTION: be sure to show the 'Magic' column!

Vladimir Karputov #:

If you have an error, you must take care of providing full technical information.

1. Input parameters of the Expert Advisor (Screenshot of the 'Inputs' tab) of the Expert Advisor

2. Two log files (log file from the 'Experts' and 'Journal' tabs)

3. Screenshot of the 'Trade' tab - ATTENTION: in the 'Profit' column, you must select the item 'as Points'! ATTENTION: be sure to show the 'Magic' column!

I tested the EA  in a demo account ....online..and..in tester

Files:

2. Two log files (log file from the 'Experts' and 'Journal' tabs).  ATTENTION : this must be a *.log file, not a picture! ( Platform Logs - For Advanced Users - Getting Started )

Platform Logs - For Advanced Users - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
Platform Logs - For Advanced Users - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Almost all actions performed are logged in the platform journals. The logs reflect all important events: synchronization with the provider's...

An important clarification - trailing is included in the work ONLY for a profitable position. This is very important and fundamental.

Hi ... Vladimir..

1- How can I Reduce the Positions ...control the Number of positions...its too many positions .

2- How can I control the distance between  position and price ...I want it at least 10 points..so I take advantage of the ((pending)) .

thank you ... for every thing..

Al Sayid # :

Hi ... Vladimir..

1- How can I Reduce the Positions ...control the  Number of positions ...its too many positions .

2- How can I control the distance between  position and price ...I want it at least 10 points..so I take advantage of the ((pending)) .

thank you ... for every thing..

Well, how, how ... By releasing a new, more advanced version!

Vladimir Karputov #:

Well, how, how ... By releasing a new, more advanced version!

DeMarker Pending 2.
DeMarker Pending 2
DeMarker Pending 2
  • www.mql5.com
Development of the first version. Added parameters 'Maximum number of positions' and 'Minimum step of positions'
Reason: