Experts: DeMarker Pending - page 3

Vladimir Karputov #:

Look at the Spread - it's huge. Remember that the 'BUY' position is closed at the 'BID' price.

Does the balance effect

maybe the balance

how can I stop balance effect

Vladimir Karputov #:

This is ridiculous :) - You CANNOT CHANGE the spread! Please start learning the basics of the market!

NO  Of course I cannot change the spread ... I change putting the position after the spread some points >>>like step and stop in the trailing stop

Al Sayid #:

NO  Of course I cannot change the spread ... I change putting the position after the spread some points >>>like step and stop in the trailing stop

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Experts: DeMarker Pending

Vladimir Karputov, 2022.05.16 05:44

Look at the Spread - it's huge. Remember that the 'BUY' position is closed at the 'BID' price.

I'm sorry for taking so long

But I don't think you understand me

the ts & sl  & tp Suddenly stop

When I return to the ... Trailing Activate Close All. ....it works ..all..

may be I think...when the The balance..Is too little...the tp & sl & ts ...stop working

may be

I don't exactly know how it works...the 
DeMarker Pending

Trailing Activate Close All
Trailing Activate Close All
  • www.mql5.com
Assistant - works on the current symbol, has the 'Trailing activate if profit is >=' parameter in the trailing parameters. Sets the initial Stop Loss and Take Profit. Closes all positions when target profit is reached
Files:
spread.jpg  383 kb

Al Sayid # :

I'm sorry for taking so long

But I don't think you understand me

the ts & sl  & tp Suddenly stop

When I return to the ... Trailing Activate Close All . ....it works ..all..

may be I think...when the The balance..Is too little...the tp & sl & ts ...stop working

may be

I don't exactly know how it works...the 
DeMarker Pending

Once again, I ask you to understand what is "Money" and what is "Points". Until you understand this, you cannot work on Forex.

So the questions are:

1. what is "Money" and what is "Points"?
  2. what is used to set "Stop Loss", "Take Profit" and "Trailing"?
  3. "Profit" column in the terminal - in what units of measure is it displayed?

Vladimir Karputov #:

Once again, I ask you to understand what is "Money" and what is "Points". Until you understand this, you cannot work on Forex.

So the questions are:

1. what is "Money" and what is "Points"?
  2. what is used to set "Stop Loss", "Take Profit" and "Trailing"?
  3. "Profit" column in the terminal - in what units of measure is it displayed?

You are professional...You can see from the screenshots....its  (( Money ))  ....At least...points ..Decimal numbers....

Files:
profit.jpg  27 kb

Al Sayid # :

You are professional...You can see from the screenshots....its  (( Money ))  ....At least...points ..Decimal numbers....

You didn't answer a single question. I am trying to show your error. Once you answer three questions, you will see your mistake.

Vladimir Karputov #:

You didn't answer a single question. I am trying to show your error. Once you answer three questions, you will see your mistake.

the profit column displayed ((money)) .

(( points )) are used to set sl & tp & ts .

thats not the point .

every thing was working...evrey thing ....sl & tp & ts ....and I didn't change any thing...Suddenly....they stopped..as if there is no programe...just like..you stopped auto trading

Al Sayid # :

(( points )) are used to set sl & tp & ts .

So why do you have "Money" selected in the "Profit" column in the terminal??? Select "Points" in the "Profit" column. And don't forget the spread. And don't forget to read the log file.

Added: be sure to open symbol properties and check freeze levels

Vladimir Karputov #:

So why do you have "Money" selected in the "Profit" column in the terminal??? Select "Points" in the "Profit" column. And don't forget the spread. And don't forget to read the log file.

Added: be sure to open symbol properties and check freeze levels

I don't know what freeze levels...but I set it = 0

Files:
freeze.jpg  56 kb
Reason: