can you please tell me why the EA acts like....in the screenshot...you can see

Files:
history.jpg  505 kb
target.jpg  276 kb
expert.jpg  181 kb
journal.jpg  155 kb

Al Sayid # :

can you please tell me why the EA acts like....in the screenshot...you can see

Why are you ignoring my recommendations? I repeat for the last time, I give instructions. If you do not follow the instructions, I will be forced to ignore you.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Experts: DeMarker Pending

Vladimir Karputov, 2022.05.19 04:49

If you have an error, you must take care of providing full technical information.

You must provide (if the EA is launched online and not in the tester)

1. Input parameters of the Expert Advisor (Screenshot of the 'Inputs' tab) of the Expert Advisor

2. Two log files (log file from the 'Experts' and 'Journal' tabs).  ATTENTION : this must be a *.log file, not a picture! ( Platform Logs - For Advanced Users - Getting Started )

3. Screenshot of the 'Trade' tab - ATTENTION: in the 'Profit' column, you must select the item 'as Points'! ATTENTION: be sure to show the 'Magic' column!

can you kindly add this ...please..it will be so helpful

if equity >= balance ..after.....(( 6 ))  hours...clase all.....and stop auto trade .

or just an out side button>>> (( Close all )) .

And of course we need some protection ..when the price go in the opposite direction...

like....Whenever there is a (( Buy )) ..must have a (( Sell stop )) between this (( Buy )) and its stop loss .

and....Whenever there is a (( Sell )) .. must have a (( Buy stop )) between this (( Sell )) and its stop loss .

please its so important...thanks

Al Sayid # :

if equity >= balance ..after.....(( 6 ))  hours...clase all.....and stop auto trade .

Your condition is incomprehensible, your condition is very unelaborated. What and where to count? Count each position? Or after launching the adviser start tracking 'Equity' and 'Balnce'? And if the adviser is running, but there are no positions?

In general, your proposal was rejected, because it is very poor quality.

Vladimir Karputov #:

Your condition is incomprehensible, your condition is very unelaborated. What and where to count? Count each position? Or after launching the adviser start tracking 'Equity' and 'Balnce'? And if the adviser is running, but there are no positions?

In general, your proposal was rejected, because it is very poor quality.

How about..(( Close all button ))

Al Sayid # :

How about..(( Close all button ))

There is already such a button in the terminal itself ( MetaTrader 5 build 3260 release, which included many new features )

Terminal: Added commands for bulk closing of positions and cancellation of pending orders.

New "Bulk Operations" command has been added to the context menu of the Trade tab. The list of available commands is formed automatically, depending on the selected operation and on your account type.

Bulk position closing and order deletion

New MetaTrader 5 Platform build 3260: Bulk operations, matrix and vector functions, and chat enhancements
New MetaTrader 5 Platform build 3260: Bulk operations, matrix and vector functions, and chat enhancements
  • www.mql5.com
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, April 15, 2022...

Vladimir Karputov #:

There is already such a button in the terminal itself ( MetaTrader 5 build 3260 release, which included many new features )

Great...

How about the other suggestion

we need some protection ..when the price go in the opposite direction...

like....Whenever there is a (( Buy )) ..must have a (( Sell stop )) between this (( Buy )) and its stop loss .

and....Whenever there is a (( Sell )) .. must have a (( Buy stop )) between this (( Sell )) and its stop loss .

Al Sayid # :

Great...

How about the other suggestion

we need some protection ..when the price go in the opposite direction...

like....Whenever there is a (( Buy )) ..must have a (( Sell stop )) between this (( Buy )) and its  stop loss  .

This should be a manual trading panel. Without indicators.

its so Difficult manually

in this EA is too fast

.....look this screenshot..in tester....too many Sells....

Files:
1.jpg  553 kb

Al Sayid # :

.....look this screenshot..in tester....too many Sells....

I think it is possible to add a limit on the number of positions (similar to DeMarker Pending 2 ) - 'Maximum number of positions ('0' -> OFF)' and 'Minimum step of positions ('0' -> OFF)'

DeMarker Pending 2
DeMarker Pending 2
  • www.mql5.com
Development of the first version. Added parameters 'Maximum number of positions' and 'Minimum step of positions'
Reason: