Indicators: Market Data to CSV

Market Data to CSV:

Saves all historical bar data (Open timestamp, Open, High, Low, Volume) and every new tick to CSV of your choice.

Author: Inovance

Thank For share it, dear....

whether we can obtain market data from multiple pairs in the CSV ...?
Interesting, if it can be done with 3 time frames, Daily, Weekly, and Monthly.

Regard....

You can save hist data by pressing Ctrl+S in your chart window))

tingtong:

Thank For share it, dear....

whether we can obtain market data from multiple pairs in the CSV ...?
Interesting, if it can be done with 3 time frames, Daily, Weekly, and Monthly.

Regard....

Also if can be done with MultiPair , it would be great.. isn't it ?

Dima_S:
You can save hist data by pressing Ctrl+S in your chart window))

The concern is for automatically done that..

cheers...

It is a great work. Thanks a lot for this. You are a life saver. I tried to import  this data in other charting platform(Amibroker). But failed.If the data format is given  this way 2015.04.17,20:35,1.49579,1.49579,1.49553,1.49558,66 (Time stamp has only hour and mintue  and csv file without the header) then I will be able to use it. Please do this modifications. It will be great help for the amibroker user comunity.Thanks in advance.

Dear MQL4 & MQL5 Community Members,

I've been using data_to_csv successfully, until a few hours ago.
I used to be able to download 1-Minute historical data, on the EurUsd pair, going back almost 2 months.
For some reason, now data_to_csv now only downloads 1-Minute historical data, going back less than a week.

Yes, I changed the (Tools, Options, Charts) Max bars in history, and Max bars in chart to 5000.
But now they are back to 512000 and 250000, and I have restarted the MT4 platform.
Still, I cannot get more than a week of 1-Minute historical data.

The other possible reason might be that in the past I was able to download almost 2 months of 1-Minute historical data, because I was doing the download during open market hours, and now I'm trying the same during the weekend, while the market is closed.

Your comments on this apparent change of behavior will be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Rolando   :-)
Reason: