Indicators: Indicator Values to CSV

Indicator Values to CSV:

Save your indicator values and Open, High, Low, Close, Volume data to a csv file of your choice.

Author: Inovance

Hi There, 

I'd like to use the indicator, but dont know how to set the time and buffer for the indicator,

I'd like to save or have open close high low on a daily basis from 00:00 to 24:00

Thanks for your help 

first thanks for ur indicator it has nice features,

but when i attach indicator my mt4 freeze for few minits, can u rewrite code  set input parameter like ,   check no of candles or start from specific date , start from specific date is ideal for me , then it will be very useful and save cpu power,

Which mt4 build was this designed for, nothing happens on my chart at all, ive tried compiling the file but still nothing happens?

Marcus Smith:
Which mt4 build was this designed for, nothing happens on my chart at all, ive tried compiling the file but still nothing happens?

Hi Marcus...

Some of those "indicators" just write to file directly...and show nothing on the chart.

If you are running it on a live EA...check your Files folder for the CSV file it made...

If you are running it in the Strategy Tester...check your \Tester\Files folder for the CSV file...

Hope this helps,

Robert

Big compliment for your work, maybe you know if there is the same but for metatrader5 ?

Reason: