Advisors that work - page 4

I will try to keep the drawdown and leverage to no more than 10%, but realistically it will be even less, I think.

pribludilsa #:
Do you need a 3% per month PAMM? How much money will you give? How much history do you want to see to put money in?
Pamm on what, what strategy again, empty words, want it or not. Where are the facts?

Georgiy Merts #:

No advisor can earn EVERYTHING. Any EA has periods of earning and periods of losing. Moreover, periods of losing are longer than periods of earning, and more is lost than earned during earning.

The key to constant profit is to constantly switch or re-optimize Expert Advisors.

No. The reason is that there is no stable algorithm for the Expert Advisor. It is not sure that you can find the right time when you need optimization for your Expert Advisor. What to base the optimization on in the beginning. What factor should be taken as the basis. These are only the first questions. I can say that many Expert Advisors write only catch or, let's say, be in step with the market by 30% at the best case. They try to use different Expert Advisors with different methods in their portfolios. Thus, they try to cover more of the market, but then the question of interaction within the portfolio arises. This is my opinion.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Pamm on what, what strategy again, empty words, want it or not. Facts where.
I won't run a pamm with 3%. Because this is not enough. If you put 10 thousand euros or more on it, then I will. Is a year of history enough to be sure? For me, for example I am running a BMM now, it is working for one year. If I get 3% profit per month, no more than 10% drawdown and leverage. Would you put 10k euros in it?

darirunu1 #:

No. The reason is that there is no stable algorithm for the Expert Advisor. And it is not certain that you can find the right time when you need to optimize the Expert Advisor. What to base the optimization on in the beginning. What factor should be taken as the basis. These are only the first questions. I can say that many Expert Advisors write only catch or, let's say, be in step with the market by 30% at the best case. They try to use different Expert Advisors with different methods in their portfolios. Thus, they try to cover more of the market, but then the question of interaction within the portfolio arises. This is my opinion.

He has been playing this tune for five years, you do not need to react, the man has not earned a cent, he is just retired.

darirunu1 #:

No. The reason is that there is no stable algorithm for the Expert Advisor. And it is not certain that you can find the right time when you need to optimize the Expert Advisor. What to base the optimization on in the beginning. What factor should be taken as the basis. These are only the first questions. I can say that many Expert Advisors write only catching or, let's say, being in the flow of the market by 30% at the best case. They try to use different Expert Advisors with different methods in their portfolios. Thus, they try to cover more of the market, but then the question of interaction within the portfolio arises. This is my opinion.

So everything is correct. This instability is what convinces me that Expert Advisors should be constantly switched. Use many Expert Advisors that work on different principles and symbols at the same time. And we need to switch them constantly.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
He's been playing this record for five years now, you don't need to react, the man hasn't earned a cent, he's just retired

As you can see,Georgiy Merts has confirmed what I said above.

Georgiy Merts
Georgiy Merts
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

Georgiy Merts #:

So that's right. It is this instability that convinces me that EAs have to be switched all the time. Use many Expert Advisors that work on different principles and symbols at the same time. And we need to switch them all the time.

fancier.... :-)

pribludilsa #:
Do you want a 3% a month PAMM? How much money will you give? How much history do you want to watch to put money in?

Needed. Minus one cent. 100 years.

pribludilsa #:
I will not start a PAMM with 3%. Because this is not enough. If you put 10 thousand or more euros on it, then I will. A year of history is enough for you to be sure? For example I am running a few months now, it works for a year, if I get 3% return per month, no more than 10% drawdown and leverage. Would you put 10k euros in it?

you can make more than 100% in a day, and it's easy and unforced

having 10 quid, not 10k, in 10 days you'll make 10k

so don't make people laugh with 3%

Reason: