Is it a shame not to know how to make money in the forex market after 8 years of experience? - page 16

Vladimir Baskakov #:
I'm sorry, it's not my fault you don't know the alphabet.

What does it have to do with me if there is a logical contradiction in your explanation of the pip? You call it a percentage point and then you call it a minimum variation - it doesn't add up.

In addition, the idea of a percentage point is going to hell because of the Yen. As many digits after the decimal point as are convenient.

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

What does it have to do with me if there is a logical contradiction in your explanation of the pip? You call it a percentage point and then you call it a minimum variation - it doesn't add up.

In addition, the idea of a percentage point is going to hell because of the Yen.

It is written in Russian, pips on the left and pips on the right. It is logical and understandable. That's the way it is in the world. But we, as a great nation, can call everything differently, pennies, seeds, etc. who can forbid us

Vladimir Baskakov #:
It is written in Russian, pips on the left and pips on the right. It's logical and understandable. That's the way it is in the world. But we, as a great nation, can call everything differently, pennies, seeds, etc. who can forbid us

Right here - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/376280/page15#comment_24299598 your comment is quoted in which you refer to the percentage point as the minimum variation. So you are, sorry, delusional.

What use are those "points" on the left? Who ever used those numbers in conversation?

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

Right here - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/376280/page15#comment_24299598 your comment is quoted in which you refer to the percentage point as the minimum variation. So you are, sorry, delusional.

What use are those "points" on the left? Who has ever had these numbers in conversation?

How would you know, you're not trading

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

Did you expect anything else from Sprout-Dasha-Baskakov ?

It seems to have always been the case:

• A pip is a minimum price change.
  • Pips is a derivation of pips, percentage in point (s). Not relevant for MT4-5 (and forex in general).

Georgiy Merts #:

Did you expect anything else from Sprut-Dasha-Baskakov?

It seems to have always been the case:

• A point is the minimum change in price.
  • Pips is derived from pips, percentage in point (s). Not relevant to MT4-5 (or forex in general).
What a sprat, what a Dasha, you are delusional, read the league, it will calm you down

Vladimir Baskakov #:
You're delusional, read the league, it will calm you down.

Vladimir, you're trading from a phone, you should be talking to Walt Street people, and you're still with the programmers.

it's a big question how long you'll last.

Fast235 #:

Vladimir, you're trading from a phone, you should be talking to Walt Street people, and you're still with the programmers.

it's a big question how long you'll last.

I keep trying to teach you, but you don't get it.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
I keep trying to make sense of it, but it doesn't come through.

come on

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Yeah, I keep trying to teach you, but you don't get it.

No, the question was how long can you trade manually, there could be a losing streak that knocks you out and that's it.

Reason: