About the coin - page 12

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

If one out of a thousand numbers is ignorant or misplaced, then the NSA will give the wrong equation of a pattern and steer the hackers down the wrong path and cause them an insurmountable problem...

Yes, that's why your Forecast indicator and therefore the system based on it depends on 150 values at most). To take n values from the ceiling and then write that PNB is correct because it takes everything into account is wrong to put it mildly. Can you finally say something clever to me than just "1. PNB is cool; 2. If you think it's not, see point 1")?

If you can't answer constructively, then your PNB is a poke in the sky no different than using MA.

Your condition for material balance, is to fit a curve to prices so that the distance to the curve is equal on either side of that curve (regression model if you will). Yes it's cool, it's a really good tool, the only problem is that the number of samples you take changes the curve which has to "adjust" to the data you put into it to maintain the balance. In general, if you are in a tank, I'll explain in simpler terms, you take 50 reports, the curve shows up, you take 120 times and horizontal, 121 times down, 130 times up, 200 times down. Which of these is correct? Nothing, there are no criteria for determining the correctness, the construction of not the model itself, but the data that is fed into it.

And what you get is the same MA, only more advanced and accurate.

You wanted to "fight back" so here's the perfect opportunity to do so.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Yep, that's why your Forecast indicator and consequently the system built on it depends on 150 values at most?) To take n values from the ceiling and then write that PNB is correct because it takes everything into account is wrong, to put it mildly. Can you finally say something clever to me than just "1. PNB is cool; 2. If you think it's not, see point 1")?

If you can't answer constructively, then your NSP is pointing a finger in the sky no different from using MA.

Give any series with a pattern you have hidden. if the PNB can't find that pattern, then, you can rejoice. You can say anything you like.I suspect you can't distinguish PNB from MA and don't know that MA is a property of each series, not a pattern.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

If the PNB cannot find this pattern, then you can rejoice. I suspect that you cannot distinguish PNB from MA and do not know that MA is a property of each series, not a pattern.

I have added a commentary please read it.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Yes, that is why your Forecast indicator and therefore the system based on it depends on 150 values at most). To take n values from the ceiling and then write that PNB is correct because it takes everything into account is wrong, to put it mildly. Can you finally say something clever to me than just "1. PNB is cool; 2. If you think it's not, see point 1")?

If you can't answer constructively, then your PNB is a poke in the sky no different than using MA.

Your condition for material balance is to fit the curve to prices so that the distance to the curve is equal on either side of that curve (regression model if you will). Yes it's cool, it's a really good tool, the only problem is that the number of samples you take changes the curve which has to "adjust" to the data you put into it to maintain the balance. In general, if you are in a tank, I'll explain in simpler terms, you take 50 reports, the curve shows up, you take 120 times and horizontal, 121 times down, 130 times up, 200 times down. Which of these is correct? Nothing, there are no criteria to determine the correctness, the construction of not the model itself, but the very data that is fed into it.

And what you get is the same MA, only more advanced and accurate.

Did you want the regularity not to change when the sample changes? This is utopia. A non redrawing indicator is also a utopia and a pipe dream.

You have written a lot, but no one has taken into account the fact that the financial market price is formed by the volume of purchases and sales.

Therefore, neither the SB nor the NBP can help you make money

Renat Akhtyamov:

You have written a lot, but no one has taken into account the fact that the financial market price is formed by the volume of purchases and sales.

so neither the SB nor the PNB can make a profit.

Correct, with 100% probability and the PNBs cannot do it. PNB is a probabilistic model. I don't know what SB is.

PapaYozh:
Ahaha.
Especially if this frequency is 0 rpm

Or, any number of revolutions per minute. Don't embarrass yourself.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Did you want the pattern not to change as the sample changes? This is utopia. A non redrawing indicator is just as utopian and a pipe dream.

If something changes it is no longer a pattern. As I once told someone, if all mathematicians thought like you, there would be no mathematics.
Think, doubt not others but yourself, refute yourself and look for a solution. There is a solution.
Only you have to rebut yourselves, not those around you.

I am sorry if I offended or upset you in any way. I offended or upset you in any way, I didn`t mean it. May you live long and prosper!

Alexander_K2:

All that's left here is a contingent like the Doctor and his cohorts, struggling to string words together in sentences about nothing... Delusions of delirium... Heh-heh... Ugh.

Took a moment to read your opus on SL. I'm speechless. So, here's your "proof" of the possibility of making money on SB:

1) You were given a number of conditional independent ticks of 10^6. Random walk. The variance grows indefinitely. An unsteady series.

2) You imposed a Momentum(7200)* indicator on this series. You obtained a stationary series. Calculated the RMS. You plotted the channel k*SCO. Picked the k-factor. And voila. 10 trades (+8/-2)with the total profit +172.56. Well done! Take a pie from the shelf.

Now let's repeat this feat in real life. So:

1) Let's take quotes, e.g. EURUSD from June 2021 to December 2021.

2) Adda Momentum(7200)*. Then we obtain a stationary series. Calculate the Skewness. Construct the channelk*SCO. Adjust thek-factor. And voila. Begin profitable trading.

Oh, something is wrong! Yes, it's not right. You, dear comrade, you want to cheat Nature. And all of us as well. For the case of SB the "profitable" valueof k will be determined by a particular sample. And to select k this sample should be available before bidding.

For real BP it is the same. And you will not be saved by the fact thatMomentum turns a non-stationary series into a series with finite variance. Once again. It will not save you. Because you will still have to trade on the original non-stationary series.

*The variant ofMomentum that is calculated as the difference of prices over a period is meant here.

Доктор:

On the real row, people apply additional filters (e.g. instantaneous speed), because the real row is much more complex than a sucker's SB. You should read the comments more carefully.

Reason: