A win-win forex trading system. First test round. - page 21

I'd recommend opening an account at Tiktok and it's pretty easy to become famous there, you do almost nothing but make funny videos, you can even wrap up this ridiculous strategy with locks there too, but in general you need simpler things, like jumping into a wardrobe, falling off a bed, or eating 90 dumplings with a stun gun (the latter, by the way, can help with trading), The main thing is to eat 90 dumplings, stun yourself with a stun gun (the latter can also help in trading) and other challanges, for example you can lock yourself in a lift or bite the visitors legs from under the couch, and that will be more effective than cramming with such bullshit trading, you can become successful and rich in Tiktok.

transcendreamer:

I'd recommend opening an account at Tiktok and it's pretty easy to become famous there, you do almost nothing but make funny videos, you can even wrap this ridiculous strategy with lokami there too, but in general you need simpler things, like jumping into a wardrobe, falling off a bed, or eating 90 pelmeni, electroshock yourself (the latter, by the way, can help with trading), The main thing is to eat 90 dumplings, stun yourself with a stun gun (the latter can also help in trading) and other challanges, you can lock yourself in a lift or bite the feet of visitors from under the couch, and that will be more effective than cramming with such bullshit trading, you can become successful and rich in Tiktok.

I suggest we get the dialogue back on track. Once the strategy is implemented, we will discuss things constructively.

There's no point in mixing everything into one mix. That's what private is for.

Although, as a PR, our dialogue is on point)

Account_:
It is recommended to make recommendations if you are qualified.
And watch your language when speaking out publicly to someone else.

Maybe I was a little harsh, monsignor, but believe me, it's for your own good, and so you could get rid of all suffering 😁 the fact is that this reality in which we now find ourselves critically ontologically does not correspond to your ideological maxims, perceptions, existential structures and your dasein (not to be confused with design), monsignor, and there seems to be no way to fix it 😉 so the best thing for you is to go to another version of reality where loki is a guaranteed profit, as you wrote 😆

Please excuse my opponent's behaviour.

We will return to a constructive strategy discussion in the coming days.

Account_:
I suggest we get the dialogue back on track. Once the strategy is implemented, we'll discuss things constructively.

There is no point in mixing everything into one mix. That's what private is for.

Although, as a PR, our dialogue is on point)

Okay, uh... but something tells me it's gonna be business as usual...

I don't even see a theoretical chance of success yet...

Ticktock, on the other hand, they pay money to shoot videos 😂

Account_:
Please excuse my opponent's behaviour.

We will return to a constructive discussion of strategy in the coming days.

I wish you every success, Monsignor.

Account_:

We will return to a constructive discussion of the strategy in the coming days.
Or nights.

PapaYozh:
Or nights.
There are also mornings and evenings.

By request of those working in sweat, I will say that the method does not work.
None of the ones described in this thread.
Go to the factory or study the markets deeper, it's up to you)

(Everything) depends on you!

What a twist!
Has there been an enlightenment?
Reason: