How long did it take you to go from being a beginner to a consistently profitable trader? - page 3

khorosh:

I can only name one sign of stable profitable trading, and I think many would agree with him. Let's say a trader has been living off trading profits for 5 years and is living at least at the level of the average well-off person in Europe. But this is not a definition, just an indication.

You're right, it's just an indication...

In our unsettled times, most very good inventors "live at the level" of bums... I understand that many are now looking towards the "prosperous West"... but one should not disconnect from Russian reality...

khorosh:

Are you the owner? Do you have an employee shortage there?)

You personally, I really want to invite you to the factory! 😀

khorosh:

You can neither deny nor agree until a definition is given. This is a pointless argument.

Stability is approximately 10% a month. Give or take 5%...

Buy_sell:

Stability is about 10% a month. Plus or minus 5%...

This of course indicates stability! But there's also the other side of the coin: success. If you trade 24 hours a day, is 10% success? The time you spend on trading should be minimized!

OLEKSANDR ZAKHARCHUK:

It certainly speaks of stability! But there is also the other side of the coin: success. If you spend 24 hours a day trading, is 10% success? The time to trade should be minimized!

I think this applies to ATSs (robots) that do not require human involvement in the trading process.

6.5 years of inventions.....

spiderman8811:

What has been invented?

khorosh:

What has been invented?

Unconventional TCs

spiderman8811:

Yes, forex is a great testing ground for the Inventor!

1. You can easily test your inventions to see if they work.

2. You can immediately IMPROVE your ideas and get your honestly earned reward. When you implement your inventions on other topics, it will not work so quickly...

webgopnik:
How long did it take to go from being a beginner to a consistently profitable trader?
How many more pointless topics will you create, that's the question
Reason: