How long did it take you to go from being a beginner to a consistently profitable trader? - page 6

webgopnik:

Why a week and a half? Have you been in forex for a week and a half? Where are the past signals?

Those were practice ones. This one's a beauty.

Konstantin Erin:

Does a person exist before their birth is registered and a birth certificate issued?

Does a house exist before it is accepted by the commission?

The analogy is inappropriate. If a person has invented a vehicle and it works properly, that does not give the right to consider it an invention if a similar or very similar one has already been created by someone else and registered as an invention. In the case of building a house, if all the rules of construction are followed and it will have no problem being registered and it does not have to have any exclusive features to do so.

Konstantin Erin:

Does a person exist before their birth is registered and a birth certificate issued?

Does a house exist before it is accepted by the commission?

Does a worker exist before entering a factory?

transcendreamer:

Does a worker exist before he enters a factory?

No. Before he gets there, he is not a worker, he is unemployed).

spiderman8811:

Time spares no one, I agree.

I used to search everything manually without programming knowledge and even now I know only the basics (Pascal, C, MQL4). Eventually I want to learn coding purely for fun and necessity (I am not a programmer and not even a techie). The first years after the loss I put the following question - if you don't know how and why price moves even a part of a time loop (no matter if it is a candlestick, or a wave, or a pattern), if you don't understand the logic of an indicator from a standard set, a chart, a chart strip, a bunch of scales - then you are not a professional, just keep studying .... and go further. It comes purely intuitive, when you start going deep into different theories outside the market, breaking system and program frames, improvising... then you realize that you start doing incredible tricks, as if you've been doing it your whole life (juggling as you like). I think a lot of people have it that way.

HELLO

Your reasoning is GREAT !!!!

khorosh:

No. He is not a worker, he is unemployed before he hits).

Does the trader exist after losing the deposit?

Stanislav Aksenov:

Same place as yours.

Stanislav Aksenov:

Same place as yours, I guess.

Great artists often tear up their sketches or throw them away...

Files:
50.png  70 kb

Andrey Gladyshev:
8 years for a more or less clear understanding of what is going on.

Normal regulation

Agreed

transcendreamer:

Does a trader exist after losing a deposit?

Of course. After all, he is losing the next one!

PapaYozh:

Of course. After all, he's draining the next one!

But first he has to go to the factory to make a new deposit

Reason: