The future of the Forex industry - page 167

Marat Zeidaliyev:

So no more movies, huh?

post a couple of taboo posts.

you can post it in person, I promise I'll keep my mouth shut.)

And what about your interesting idea you couldn't monetize? Maybe you could drop me a line and I could help you out).

I promise I'll keep my mouth shut.)

ГРААЛЬ - найден. Глава I пролог.
ГРААЛЬ - найден. Глава I пролог.
  • www.mql5.com
Поверили...

Uladzimir Izerski:

I don't need a bank account.) I can have my pension brought to me at home))))

😱😲😆😁🤣

I don't even know whether to cry or laugh.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I don't need a bank account)))

That's right, and the fuss with this account is just a waste of time. It's much easier to sew the money into a sofa cushion and spend 10 minutes on it).

khorosh:

That's right, and it's a waste of time to get the account. It's much easier to sew the money into a sofa cushion and spend 10 minutes on it.)

I'll spend that pension in 10 minutes on the forex.) I still have to deal with it.)

MaybeI'll get my adrenaline flowing. There's the dreamer shaking. I just love to watch))

Aleksey Nikolayev:

There is a secret formula: sin(x)^2+cos(x)^2=1 )

there is only one drawback:

all profits from this trade will only be in the imaginary part and zero in the real part

Uladzimir Izerski:

I can spend that pension in 10 minutes on the forex market.) I still have to deal with it.))

I agree, pensioners have no problem if they want to spend it, it's the damn multibillionaires who have a problem spending it. We have to invent some charity funds, and this will not solve the problem of spending. So the poor suffer all their lives). Bill Gates seems to have partly solved this problem through divorce.

khorosh:

There is some deep existential corruption in this story, when a man has given many decades to a factory and then found himself cheated all the time, and ended up unwanted and discarded, but out of habit defends the values of that sprat-cracken who was the cause of his misery...

khorosh:

Has your interesting idea failed to be monetised? Maybe you could send me the details in a private message and I could help you?)

I promise I 'll keep my mouth shut.)

I did and that's why I disappeared.)

But I do have one bad habit.

I never rest on my laurels, I always see that I can do something even better, even cooler, etc...

this habit affects the success of a trader, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse

it just intrigues me and fascinates me at the same time...

how to make the market lose all the time!

not just lose and then win again... no!

but constantly =1

it's a matter of principle and a challenge.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I can spend that pension in 10 minutes on the forex market.) There's still a lot of fiddling to do.))

😁😂🤣

The retired cleaner has finally confessed!

This is just mega hilarious of some kind...

But it must be a shame that her whole life has gone by?

Marat Zeidaliyev:

I did and that's why I'm missing )

but i do have one bad habit

I do not rest on my laurels, I always see that I can do even better, even cooler, etc..

this habit affects the success of a trader, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse

it just intrigues me and fascinates me at the same time...

how to make the market lose all the time!

not just lose and then win again... no!

but constantly =1

it's a matter of principle and a challenge.

I understand you very well, because I'm like that myself).

Reason: