Experiment - page 127

Mikhael1983:
What was needed to prove )
None.

Well, yes, literally - I agree, not a single EA.

Only a lot of indicators designed for writing EAs on them, as it is explicitly stated in the descriptions.

And you haven't written a single EA yourself, using your indicators? You know beforehand that the indicators are rubbish? And how do you breathe that mql allows you to trade faster?

Mikhael1983:
Well, yes, literally - I agree, not a single EA.

Only a lot of indicators designed for writing EAs on them, as it is explicitly stated in the descriptions.

And you haven't written a single EA yourself, using your indicators? You know beforehand that the indicators are rubbish? And how do you breathe that mql allows you to trade faster?
There are no expert advisors and will never be.
Because it turns out to be a grail.

And why do you prefer to make money by selling indicators rather than in the market, by advisors trading on your indicators?

А! That's the excavator, isn't it? Selling crap to naive people is an excavator? And mql speed for what, didn't fully understand the scheme.

Mikhael1983:
And why do you prefer to make money by selling indicators rather than in the market, by advisors trading on your indicators?

А! That's the excavator, isn't it? Selling crap to naive people is an excavator?
Look at the dates.

I even took a screenshot in case you erase it later)

Attention everyone: this saintly man hasn't written a single EA for his indicators, of which there are a whole bunch, and thinks he won't write such an EA, because ...

Drum roll ...

it's clear that it's going to be a grail.

Therefore, he voluntarily gives up all of those billions, and offers to implement this Grail on his indicators for everyone who wants for a few dollars.

Mikhael1983:
I even took a screenshot in case you erase it later)

Attention everyone: this saintly man hasn't written a single EA for his indicators, of which there are a whole bunch, and he believes he won't write such an EA because ...

Drum roll ...

it's clear that it's going to be a grail.

Therefore, he voluntarily gives up all of those billions and offers to implement this Grail on his indicators for everyone who wants it for some dollars.

What's cooler, I'm just saying here, without the money.
What are you talking about?

I mean, Yusuf has the courage to show real-time trading, while some people - let's not point fingers - can yell and laugh, even though they can't do anything at all. Except for the relatively legitimate scam of selling super-indicators to naive people on which super-advisors can be written.

Mikhael1983:
My point is that Yusuf has the guts to show the trade in real time, while some people - let's not point fingers - can yell and laugh, even though they themselves can't - anything, at all. Well, except for the relatively legitimate fraud.
Some people don't trade on cents and not in the demo. And not
Shouting bullshit.
Do you understand me?
Good luck

Why? ) Really hit a nerve? )

The truth is easy and pleasant to say.
Reason: