Experiment - page 124

Mikhael1983:
I have no plans to broadcast the signal for three months.
It's up to me.
If the system trades normally, the signal is useless.

Renat Akhtyamov:

If the system is trading normally, the signal is useless.

on point

Mikhael1983:

accurately

For example, also a test on the demo

Files:
1629491574429.jpg  6831 kb

Renat Akhtyamov:
For example, also a test on a demo.

The pictures are about nothing. Maybe it's a random lucky account out of a thousand, you just don't show the rest?

Only real time trading can show something )

Mikhael1983:

The pictures are about nothing. Maybe it's a random lucky account out of a thousand, you just don't show the rest?

Only real time trading can show something )

Are you on the ground at all!?, some of the trades are shown ;)))
All in real time.
Fuck you. Is everything ahead of you, I don't get it ?
From methac you can take out the trading stats and you don't have to open a signal, first time you hear about it ?
And by the way, everything works much faster on mql
ahahahaha
// ♪ it's like copywriting is asking for it ♪
// forgive the newbies, both of them.

If the "shown" deals have already known the results they ended up with, it is past tense, not "real time". If you want, it is easy to present any lie in such a format.

I can show you such a state, by simple html editing, that there is nothing to talk about.

If a person is trying to "present a state" instead of trading in real time, then they are either a fool or a cheat )

Ahahahahaha

Z.S. You may not realise the point: I have no task to trade "faster", I have a task to trade at a profit.

Mikhael1983:
If the "shown" deals have already known the results they ended up with, then it is past tense, not "real time". It's not hard to present any lie in that format if you want to.

Ahahahahaha
You're a smartass.
Read how to look at the stats from the terminal and what's in it
Good luck

You're a smart-ass.

Read how to open a html page in notepad, and write whatever you like ) and then open it in a browser, and take a picture.

Good luck with that.

Mikhael1983:
You're a smart-ass.

Read how to open a html page in notepad, and write whatever you like ) and then open it in a browser, and take a picture.

Good luck with that.
Actually, this is a programmer's forum, didn't you know?
Or are you just trying to show off?
No way.
But I don't use photoshop here, it's not serious, just like making reiarcs in the articles.

Well, html is not a programming language, maybe that's why you haven't heard of it, how should I know?
Reason: