From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 142

Vladimir Baskakov:
The Macd is the head, otherwise there is no other way, popular wisdom
Macd is an indicator with an average price of two periods. It is a very useful indicator for beginners in trading, especially useful for professionals when trading with large deposits.

Andrei Trukhanovich:

what percentage are hedge funds interested in crypto? )

Crypto in institutional perception is akin to junk bonds in the old days, a marginal topic, bitcoins of course "go" on their own(<1-5%of capital) as an experiment by not a few people, but client money is rarely mixed with such positions. The market is very small until now, "exchanges" are similar to forex kitchens in their level of responsibility. The very logic of crypto price changes is not very reassuring, crypto is a 100% bubble, "tulip mania", it's certainly good for professionals, but you can't convince a client about it, "it smells bad".

Theyall will shout in one voice that they turned out to be (implicitly) thrusters of Bitcoin since 2009, and then, when everything goes down the toilet, they will scare themselves as from an ugly feces .There's an opinion that the U.S. government is about to stop this whole "celebration for all" thing, turn off the music for a long time.

A %, here the principles are the same as when working with something very risky, pyramids, mukalatura from 3rd world countries etc. Most bought on average 10k per bit and partly sold out at 20k, but position decreases gradually, about 10-30% is still left .But this is all for no more than a general 5% of money, the impact of such trading on the portfolio is not significant and is usually not advertised.

J.B:

Crypto in institutional perception is akin to junk bonds in the old days, a marginal topic, bitcoins of course "go" on their own(<1-5%of capital) as an experiment , but client money is rarely mixed with such positions. The market is very small up to now, "exchanges" are similar to forex kitchens by the level of responsibility. The very logic of crypto price changes is not very reassuring, crypto is a 100% bubble, "tulip mania", it's certainly good for professionals, but you can't convince a client about it, "it smells bad".

Theyall will shout in one voice that they turned out to be (implicitly) thrusters of Bitcoin since 2009, and then, when everything goes down the toilet, they will scare themselves as from an ugly feces .There is an opinion that the U.S. government is about to stop all this "holiday for all", turn off the music for a long time.

A %, here the principles are the same as when working with something very risky, pyramids, mukalatura from 3rd world countries etc. Most bought on average 10k per bit and partly sold out at 20k, but position decreases gradually, about 10-30% is still left .But this is all for no more than a general 5% of money, the impact of such trading on the portfolio is not significant and usually not advertised.

If mining wasn't siphoning real money out of crypto, you could trust the system. But since live money is withdrawn faster and the price of crypto lags, it is quite a scam. The point is that some people put money in and others take it out without investing a penny. Ha ha, how interesting)))

J.B:

Crypto in institutional perception is akin to junk bonds in the old days, a marginal topic, of course bitcoins "hike" on their own(<1-5%capital) as an experiment by a few people, but client money is rarely mixed with such positions.

the crypto is a separate site where you can do a huge amount of things, including risk free.

what about small, it's also outdated. kefir is individually more capitalised than paypal.

you still haven't answered the question. i would like to hear something like "i'm interested in a 40% apy with up to $5M scalability"

What interesting things can be done with crypto to be successful? Nothing at all. Mining?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
What interesting things you can do now with crypto, to be successful? I have nothing to do with it. Mining?

mining is very dangerous now at these prices of video cards

i saw about a month ago on youtube a ukrainian from canada, pretty convincing and simple guy, he said the payback on a video card is in the region of 9-11 months

and that's assuming bitcoin's exchange rate is steady, which you can't say about the last couple of weeks

+ the risks of burning out a video card

not exactly a risk-free investment

Igor Makanu:

mining is very dangerous now at these prices of video cards

i saw about a month ago on youtube a ukrainian from canada, pretty convincing and simple guy, he said the payback on a video card is in the region of 9-11 months

and that's assuming bitcoin's exchange rate is steady, which you can't say about the last couple of weeks

+ the risks of burning out a video card

not exactly a risk-free investment

Well, steaming a video card for a year to pay it off is not a very interesting prospect, I agree

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
What interesting things can you do with crypto that would be successful? Nothing at all. Mining?

1. defi.

- standard arbitrage, it is clear here

- Liquidity provision - on platforms such as uniswap sushiswap and the like

- platforms like compound and aave, where you can just pour money and earn interest.

- rebalancers

2. prediction markets

prediction markets are similar to them in blockchain - polymarket. one of the drawbacks is that they are american, and many markets are about politics.

3. nft

i can't say anything specific here, but for content creators it's a good way to make some money on something original.

Andrei Trukhanovich:

1. defi.

- standard arbitrage, it is clear here

- Liquidity provision - on platforms such as uniswap sushiswap and the like

- platforms like compound and aave, where you can just pour money and earn interest.

- rebalancers

2. prediction markets

prediction markets are similar to them in blockchain - polymarket. one of the drawbacks is that they are american, and many markets are about politics.

3. nft

i can't say anything specific here, but for content creators it's a good way to make some money on something original.

Thanks, I'll Google it :)

Wizard2018:

When you have a hammer in your hand, everything seems like nails :)))

Give the doctor a book for self-education

Reason: