From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 49

Looks like we need a TP3 branch )

Renat Akhtyamov:

There are a million options.

You should at least read what you write sometimes! Not currency pairs, but currencies in a pair.

EUR/USD

1. EUR rise / USD rise

2. EUR rise / USD fall

3. EUR fall / USD rise

4. EUR fall / USD fall.

A million variants you say? What else?

Renat Akhtyamov:

start with one pair

on one pair will show so much that your skull will crack

win in the long run to make a penny in your pocket

and then you'll decide if you want to bomb the triangle or not.

;)

I don't remember asking for advice, but thank you!

secret:
Sounds like you need a Tip-3 branch )

And you are banned from going in there, otherwise it will be the same as the first two types.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

You should at least read what you write sometimes! Not currency pairs, but currencies in a pair.

EUR/USD

1. EUR rise / USD fall

2. EUR rise / USD fall

3. EUR fall / USD rise

4. EUR fall / USD fall.

A million possibilities? What else could it be?

I do not remember asking for advice, but thank you!

Ahh, I got it. I got it.

How do you know how to tell if you're going downhill and not uphill?

You have to compare it to something.

That's why the yen can only go up or down against the dollar and vice versa.

They're not meant to be together.

i.e:

1. EUR rise / USD

2. EUR going down / USD

3. EUR / USD rising

4. EUR / USD fall

Renat Akhtyamov:

so the eva can only rise or fall against the dollar and vice versa.

They're not meant to be together.

Well, if you take a triangle, there are three currencies in it. That means that two currencies in a EUR/USD pair can move against the third GBP.

So there may well be a situation where the EUR goes down and the USD goes down and the GBP goes up.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Well, if you take a triangle, there are three currencies in it. This means that two currencies in a EUR and USD pair can move relative to the third GBP.

So it may well be the case that the EUR goes down and the USD goes down and the GBP goes up.

of course

Alexander_K:

Yes.

A branch to be, after all.

All physicists, mathematicians, and interested parties are welcome to join.

Hysteresis is again an afterthought.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Hysteresis is again an afterthought.

Rena, I can't help but reply to you.

Hysteresis in the market is a phenomenon that is being massively investigated. Some things I've even been banned from posting on the forums. Like isocline :)))) There's a whole cult out there and I don't want to get into it. They may be having successes - I'm happy for them.

From my point of view, the fact that there is hysteresis in the market says it is non-Markovian. That's good enough for me.

I think that in Alexander's strategy (I see no point in describing it, those who wanted to do so have already figured it out) the important thing for success in general is the correct thinning of the original signal.

But how to correctly calculate the time intervals between the points?

Or at least know what the resulting histogram of time interval distributions should be and understand what is or is not the case.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I think that in Alexander's strategy (I see no point in describing it, those who wanted to do so have already figured it out) the important thing for success in general is the correct thinning of the original signal.

But how to correctly calculate the time intervals between the points?

Or at least know what the resulting histogram of time interval distributions should be and understand what is or is not the case.

A histogram of time intervals must satisfy an Erlang distribution of a certain order. Each pair has its own distribution.

Only the Absolute time of the Poincaré system - day, week, month, year, etc. - remains unchanged.

Reason: