FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 494

Alexey Busygin:
Wait, wait, the ruble will only strengthen by September, October on the back of a falling euro.

Lesha, sleep, it's not good for you to be here, it's dangerous for your psyche))))

You have to show pictures, I forgot))))

In order from left to right. The first red arrow is the summer of '11, the second and third are October '13 and July '14 respectively, and the last arrow is now)

Alexey Busygin:
The ruble depends less and less on the barrel. Plus illicit supply is shrinking, which means global oversupply is shrinking as well.

Lyosha, what are you babbling about? ))))

How can you trade something there without having even the slightest idea about the market structure?)

The ruble has been appreciating since January, it was being bought up. Do you know who was buying it? No? And who was selling it to those who were buying it up? No? And what is the amount of sales now on hand? Also no?

Sleep)

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

You've already prescribed the downfall of Wooden and the whole banking structure.

And for some reason I'm going back to September in stocks that are directly linked to woodenniy...

Why, because many stocks on the mmwb are already pointing to a complete reversal (September-October). And the wooden one will follow.

So bury it early. Of course, the oil sector is already living up to its potential (but it will continue to grow later).

But there are enough other sectors.

Good luck to everyone.

it makes sense with the ruble going down - there will be no u-turn - good money will be lost on expectations of the ruble at 100.

oil is going into a flat - it's going into a break.

Tantrik:

it makes sense, given that the rouble will fall - there will be no move - good money will be lost on expectations of the rouble at 100.

oil is going into a flat - it's going into a break.

Tantrik, write normally. I cannot understand you without 100 grams. I understand that the usdrub is going down, not the ruble. And I urge everyone to write correctly. Either specify the asset or the pair normally.

max325:
Tantrik write normally. Can't understand you without 100 grams. I understand that you have a pair of usdrub going down, not the ruble. And I call everyone to write correctly. Either specify the asset or the pair normally.

the usd/ruble pair will rise, that's a done deal, but you can't guess where at all.

The fact that I sometimes write to you should make you happy. (or you will be left with a cardboard talker).

Tantrik:

the usd/ruble pair will rise, that's a done deal, but there's no guessing where at all.

The fact that I sometimes write to you should make you happy. (or you may end up with a cardboard talking shop).

The question now is not where usdrub will go up to, but where will it start trending up (62, 60, 58). Including usdcad the same picture.

max325:
The question now is not where the usdrub will rise to, but where will it start trending upwards (62, 60, 58). Including usdcad the same picture.
The ruble more ruble less is trivial, the canadian will ditch you.

max325:
The question now is not where usdrub will go up to, but where will the trend start to rise (62, 60, 58). Including usdcad is the same picture.

How to catch high or low was a conversation with Paco, wrote there how exactly.

The teacher encourages everyone to honour HIM (in small letters)

sxww:

Lyosha, what are you babbling about? ))))

How can you trade something there without having even the slightest idea about the market structure?)

The ruble has been appreciating since January, it was being bought up. Do you know who was buying it? No? And who was selling it to those who were buying it up? No? And what is the amount of sales now on hand? Also no?

Sleep)

Yes and you don't know all the market participants! Only the rate of appreciation is increasing and will continue to increase, regardless of other people's wishes. And the states and Europe have already drawn first blood, the sharks will soon appear.

The market is multi structured and multi-layered.

Tantrik:
A rouble more and a rouble less are trifles, the Canadian will cheat you.
What do you mean he will? Are you saying that the usdcad pair will not grow now? So I know it. And I also know that it will rise above 1,34 too - maybe through the reversal.
Reason: