Is there any profit in forex? - page 6

Alexander_K:

I would love to see unrestrained profits on the forex market...

I do not sleep day or night - all the time I am thinking about profit.

At the factory they began to scold me for thinking too much and not working...

Help me, good people! Tell me - how to make a profit from the terminal easily and reliably? I beg you very much.

The idea is that the market is more profitable, but the program is more profitable. For example, I increased my deposit 8.5 times in 2.5 months.

webgopnik:

You can go to more competent people and suck profits out of forex together with them. For example, I increased my deposit 8.5 times in 2.5 months.

Take Alexander as a shareholder. You are good at it.

webgopnik:

You can go to more competent people and suck profits out of forex together with them. For example, I increased my deposit 8.5 times in 2.5 months.

Can you show me the investment password of this (real, of course) account?

Here on the demo and more increased... With the real one everyone is stuck for some reason...

Georgiy Merts:

Can you give me the investment password of this (real, of course) account?

There have been more increases on the demo... Everyone's having a hard time with the real one...

The demo is no different from the real. The only difference is that you cannot withdraw money from the demo. So if you're making money on the demo, you can do it on the real one too.

webgopnik:

A demo is no different from a real one. The only difference is that you cannot withdraw money from the demo. So if you make money on the demo, you will be able to do it on the real.

Then why do you need an investor? Take a loan from a bank or MFI and increase the deposit 8.5 times for 2.5 months - you will cover all the interest, repay the loan and get the capital for further work.

denis.eremin:

Then why do you need an investor? Take a loan from a bank or MFI and increase your deposit by 8.5 times in 2.5 months - you will cover all the interest, pay back the loan and have capital to work with

Never take out a loan)

Mrwebgopnik knows this, he wrote about it already.

And who doesn't know - you can't take credits at auction! You take someone else's, you give back your own.

trading_bro:

Don't take credit under any circumstances).

Mrwebgopnik knows this, he wrote about it already

And who doesn't know - you can't take credits at auction! If you take someone else's, you give him yours.

right

trading_bro:

Don't take credit under any circumstances).

Mrwebgopnik knows this, he wrote about it already

And who doesn't know - you can't take credits at auction! You take someone else's, you give him yours.

But it is not like that with an investor? The investor's money is not someone else's?

denis.eremin:

Is this not the case with the investor? The investor's money is not someone else's?

Don't take out a loan and don't advise others to do it.)

trading_bro:

The main thing is not to take a loan, and do not advise others to do it).

When an investor reads these lines, he reads them as follows: "Give me money to play with, because I do not want to drain mine (I am not a fool), and yours is not a pity to drain, because it is someone else's".

Reason: