Grail, trading systems, martingale, netting, pyramiding. Let's share our experiences and move towards our goal! - page 9

Evgeniy Ilin #:

It's easy, the solution is there, but the resources are not. To earn or promote something, you need money, time, computing power, and a team, and I don't have any of that. I think a lot of people have some kind of solution, but for some reason, not even because the solution isn't working, most likely they still can't earn anything.

If you don't program, then yes, some resources are needed. But a team is unlikely.

Many people just don't have a solution, but they believe it is there. Clear examples: Yusuf with PNB, and Oleg-Automat with Tractors, who was kicked out of the forum.

Evgeniy Ilin #:

It's a philosophical reflection, don't be such a bore

More like trying to swim without water :)

Catch the grail.

And for those of you who don't believe in Excel:

Dmi3 #:

Catch the grail.

What is the strategy?

pribludilsa #:
What is the strategy?

"sit upright" - see position retention time

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

"sitting flat" - see position holding time

MT5 does not correctly calculate position holding times. This is because it calculates the difference in astronomical time between entering and exiting a position. In fact, the exchange does not work at night - any rollover overnight is an extra 7 hours, and 10 hours until March 2021.

Dmi3 #:

Catch the grail.

I can make graphs too, different sit-ups do that in a heartbeat. Lots of people have something, I hope you don't think you're the only one).

Evgeniy Ilin #:

I can make charts too, various resits do that in no time at all. Many people have something, I hope you do not think you are the only one).

What's a resurfacing, I'm sorry? Well, show me some kind of graph or something. For confirmation and discussion :)

Dmi3 #:

What are over-seeding, excuse me? Well, show me some kind of graph or something. For confirmation and discussion :)

Is that a graph from Excel???

As long as I've been on the forum, I haven't seen one like this yet.....

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Is that a graph from Excel???

Haven't seen this yet, as long as I've been on the forum.....

Standard export from the terminal to HTML or XML. I use excel, what do you use here on the forum?

Dmi3 #:

Standard export from the terminal to HTML or XML. I use Excel, what do you guys use here on the forum?

Er, downloading reports from the terminal....

You do realise that you can draw any graph in Excel, right?

Reason: