GRAAL in trading - definition... - page 20

Ivan_Invanov:
It seems to me that there is not much difference for the grid, which input. Although hypothetically I think it is possible to add an input for the grid in order to reduce the chance of hitting its critical points, like huge amplitudes, or an infinite flip. It would be very hard to optimise this kind of thing, I think. In addition, the principle of entry itself may lose relevance. Well, maybe there is a chance to find such a principle, which is only optimized, and does not lose relevance, which would interact with the very nature of forex. But it begs the question, if there is a successful entry at all, why does it need a grid at all. It makes the drawdown and therefore the risks.

Where without the grid the order would have had to be closed at a stop, the grid, in the vast majority of cases, brings the aggregate position to profit. The problem remains to be solved: to improve the quality of entries to such a level that losses would be closed at a 20-25% drawdown quite seldom. So rare, that these losses do not prevent the profitability of TS from remaining high enough. And to maintain the profitability at an acceptable level, we need to solve the problem of obtaining the monthly profit of at least 10% per month.

Our goals are clear, our objectives are defined - let's get to work, comrades).

khorosh:

Where without the grid the order would have had to be closed at a stop, the grid, in the vast majority of cases, brings the aggregate position to profit. The problem remains to be solved: - to improve the quality of entries to such a level that losses would be closed at a drawdown level of 20-25% quite seldom. So rare, that these losses do not prevent the profitability of TS from remaining high enough. And to maintain the profitability at an acceptable level, we need to solve the problem of obtaining the monthly profit of at least 10% per month.

Our goals are clear, the tasks are defined - let's get to work).

Yes! How accurately and correctly answered. I support everything you have said.

Every Trader thinks his small profit strategy is a GRAAL...

It's like every small official thinks he is a GOVERNOR... Although everyone understands that so many "governors" in one place can not be...

And all because there is no generally accepted definition of GRAAL... And in this case - "whatever I want, that I turn"...

St. Munsalvesh the walls of Cathar both night and day guard it. The Holy Grail is kept there, the Grail is a stone of a special rock. There's no translation in our language yet, It radiates a magical light! But how to enter the Grail fraternity?
The vision of the Grailto Galahad,Persiphal andBors.
The inscription on the stone must be read! It appears from time to time, Showing the name, clan, tribe, as well as the sex of the person called to serve the Grail to the end. The marvellous inscription cannot be obliterated, And, as it is read, word by word, It fades to reappear A further list at the proper hour, And, as it is read, is extinguished...

The whole financial market is a grail.

Learn to read it...

Learn to read it...

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

The whole financial market is a grail.

Learn to read it...

Learn to read it...

This is a delusion... A far-fetched problem...

The financial market, just like the banking system, is just a MECHANISM..., nothing more...

And it takes KNOWLEDGE to work with these systems ... as in any other business.

Рынок - новости, аналитика, прогнозы по рынкам - Блоги трейдеров и аналитика финансовых рынков
Рынок - новости, аналитика, прогнозы по рынкам - Блоги трейдеров и аналитика финансовых рынков
  • www.mql5.com
Рынок — это место, где обычно происходит обмен товара на деньги или товара на товар. Если доступ на рынок свободный, то производители и потребители проводят обмен в условиях конкуренции. Существует

Serqey Nikitin:

It's like every small official thinks he is a GOVERNOR... Although everyone understands that so many "governors" in one place can not be...

That's because there is no generally accepted definition of GRAAL... And in this case, it's "whatever I want, that's what I do"...

Do you include yourself among them, or do you have a special super-duper GRAAL with a big-profit strategy?)

khorosh:

Do you include yourself among them, or do you have a special super-duper GRAAL with a big-profit strategy?)

Another overkill of options?... Aren't you sick of it?

Serqey Nikitin:

And all because there is no generally accepted definition of the Grail... And in this case - "whatever I want, that I turn..."

Graal, it's possession of an algorithm that can generate profitable transactions such as out of 10, 8-9 with a risk profile of 1 to 1, or out of ten five with a risk / profit 1 to 2, all the rest nonsense and wasting lives, and you have that grail? What does it generate? Or just dreams?

Sergey Lazarenko:

A grail, is having an algorithm that can generate profitable deals out of 10, for example 8-9 with a risk profit 1 to 1, or out of ten five with a risk/profit 1 to 2, all the rest is bullshit and wasting one's life.

What makes you think your definition of grail is RIGHT ?

Serqey Nikitin:
What makes you think your definition of grail is RIGHT?

In your style, you don't answer questions, you stump your opponent. I'm not an asshole, and I answer straightforwardly for the bazaar, decided for the only reason, any Grail must have a theoretical justification backed up by practice. In order to realize this Grail one has to lean on some theoretical knowledge, because there are always moments of failure, and at such moments the fear will torment the trader, and the only support may be only a correct mathematical calculation, as they say: one cannot change a horse with another. What else should a trader rely on but mathematical superiority? Is it clear? If you do not understand anything, I am ready to explain the position in more detail.

Reason: