GRAAL in trading - definition... - page 19

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

80-90% of the signals are correct.

Why do you keep losing, then?

Ivan_Invanov:
By the way, how long has it been trading in general?

what do you mean by that?

- I start the Expert Advisor after 03.00 - I set a profit target of 10,000 roubles - until it takes this target, I don't get in.

- If you are asking how long I have been testing the Expert Advisor with the system, it is the second week.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Then why do you keep leaking all the time?

Dear Vladimir Baskakov, why don't you go fuck yourself?

Don't judge people by yourselves.

You have nothing to do but crap in every thread and spoil everyone's mood.

That's all you're capable of.

SanAlex:

what do you mean by that?

- I start the Expert Advisor after 03.00 - I set a profit target of 10,000 roubles - until it takes this target, I don't get in.

- If you are asking how long I have been testing the Expert Advisor with the system, it is the second week.

Have you tried it without the grid, without averaging, only with a take and stop on this indicator, is it possible to earn something?

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

80-90% of the signals are correct.

By the way, about signals in general - at the time of its occurrence, you don't know if they are correct or not. It's just the way the historical chart has shaped up, into some detectable configuration.
Signals and indicators do not tell us anything else.

When you trade manually, there is an elaborate filtering in the most sophisticated neural network known, and then the trades come out with a result higher than 51-80%. The signal simply tells you that it is time to use your brain and think about the trade.

That is, any signal on history is 50/50.

Ivan_Invanov:
Did you try to enter without the grid, without averaging, only with a take and stop on this indicator, is it possible to earn something?

I don't know - it gives out a direction, almost without error - when I was working manually on the 2 o'clock chart I kept my bearings.

Files:
kkexm2.PNG  128 kb

Maxim Kuznetsov:

By the way, about signals in general - at the time of its occurrence, you don't know if it's right or wrong. It's just how the historical chart has shaped up, into some kind of detectable configuration.
Signals and indicators do not tell you anything else.

When you trade manually, complex filtering takes place in the most advanced neural network known, and then the result of the deals comes out higher than 51-80%. The signal simply tells you that it is time to use your brain and think about the trade.

That is, any signal on history is 50/50.

As long as you think like that, you will never succeed in trading.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

As long as you think like that, you probably won't succeed in trading.

And good riddance to you :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

and good luck to you :-)

Sorry, no hard feelings.

SanAlex:

I don't know - it gives out a direction, almost without error - when I was working manually on the 2 o'clock chart I kept my bearings.

It seems to me that there is no difference for the grid, which entrance. Although, hypothetically, I think it is possible to add an input for the grid to decrease the chance of hitting critical points such as large amplitudes or infinite reversal. It would be very hard to optimise this kind of thing, I think. In addition, the principle of entry itself may lose relevance. Well, maybe there is a chance to find such a principle, which is only optimized, and does not lose relevance, which would interact with the very nature of forex. But it begs the question, if there is a successful entry at all, why does it need a grid at all. It makes the drawdown and therefore the risks.
Reason: