VPS. I have change the account but doesn't appear on MT5

Hi everyone.

After some struggling I change the account number at the VPS on the website but now on my Metatrader 5 I don't know how to connect the account to the VPS. When I right click on the  account on MT5 I see "register a virtual server" and it take me to the tab for buying a VPS service.

Any idea how I connect my account to the VPS?

mnaghdi:

Hi everyone.

After some struggling I change the account number at the VPS on the website but now on my Metatrader 5 I don't know how to connect the account to the VPS. When I right click on the  account on MT5 I see "register a virtual server" and it take me to the tab for buying a VPS service.

Any idea how I connect my account to the VPS?

Restart your MT5 terminal and you will see the MQL5 VPS under your account number, if you've performed the account move successfully.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Restart your MT5 terminal and you will see the MQL5 VPS under your account number, if you've performed the account move successfully.

I'm afraid not only I restarted the terminal buy deleted and added all the accounts. As for the correct move I can see that on the web page for VPS account has changed.

mnaghdi #:
I'm afraid not only I restarted the terminal buy deleted and added all the accounts. As for the correct move I can see that on the web page for VPS account has changed.

Make sure that you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community with your mnaghdi login.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Make sure that you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community with your mnaghdi login.

Thanks for the reply. I am already logged in and my balance appear on the VPS tab above the options to buy a VPS service. Nevertheless I tried the option community as you suggested still no hope.

mnaghdi #:
Thanks for the reply. I am already logged in and my balance appear on the VPS tab above the options to buy a VPS service. Nevertheless I tried the option community as you suggested still no hope.

Make sure that you've moved your MQL5 VPS on the correct trading account, this is a known error.

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Make sure that you've moved your MQL5 VPS on the correct trading account, this is a known error.

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

This is getting embarrassing for me. I have only checked and clicked that move button 100 times. 

Thanks Eleni for help

It seems to have something with the demo account. I tried another one and it's all right.

I strongly recommend to everybody to get a proper VPS rather than this full of limitations one.
Reason: