HELP: Account associated with VPS will not change

I am trying to move from the demo account to my live account and it will not seem to take any changes I input. In MT5, the server will show up in the VPS tab of the app but when I click 'Register a Virtual Server' in my live account the tab comes up blank (see screenshot). Thank you for any help you can provide.

Grayjack:
I am trying to move from the demo account to my live account and it will not seem to take any changes I input. In MT5, the server will show up in the VPS tab of the app but when I click 'Register a Virtual Server' in my live account the tab comes up blank (see screenshot). Thank you for any help you can provide.

After you put your real account's details in the MQL5 VPS move option window, you need to go to your MT5 terminal, login with your real account credentials and with your MQL5 account login (which is grayjack and not your email) and you will see your MQL5 VPS subscription under your real account. You don't need to Register a Virtual Server again.

I hope your demo account that you had your MQL5 VPS before, its MT5 too, because you can't move a MQL5 VPS from MT4 to MT5 and vice versa.

Reason: