Migrated VPS from old account to a new account not showing in MT5 terminal

Dear Admin,

I have rented a few hostings on different accounts. I have read and understood that:

1. It is not possible to cancel the account and have the average-use amount credited back onto my MQL5 account.

2. It is possible to Change Account for the VPS from and old account to a new one via the MQL5 website under Hosting.

I did that.

I created a new account (named B) so that the VPS Hosting from the old account (named A) could be transferred over.

1. I Changed Account for the VPS on Account A.

2. Now that the VPS is attached to the new account B, I Changed Server for the VPS on Account B to one that has batter latency.

3. Everything seems to be fine on the MQL5 website. I can start and stop the VPS on Account B.

The problem appears here.

The transferred VPS doesn't seem to appear under Account B in my MT5 Terminal. The VPS just doesn't show no matter what I did:

1. I deleted the account and added it again on the Terminal.

2. I logged into another account and tried logging back onto this account, but the VPS just doesn't show.

I don't know what else I can do to make it work. Can you please help?

Also...

I have other VPS Hostings on other old accounts which I no longer use still Active. Can I perhaps have their hosting duration left transferred to my current accounts' VPS hosting e.g. extend the current accounts' VPS hosting duration?

Thanks for your kind attention.

Make sure that you login to Community tab in Metatrader.
As to MQL5 VPS so you should see them in your profile and here:

If you provided too many actions with VPS so I think - you should wait (and check logs/journal for possible errors).

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

Hi Sergey, thanks for replying. Yes, I'm already logged in to Community and there are no errors in the Journal tab as well...

How Si Xiang:
Hi Sergey, thanks for replying. Yes, I'm already logged in to Community and there are no errors in the Journal tab as well...
You should log into trading account too (check it).
Besides, this VPS should be on your profile so you can check your profile about this VPS for more information ..
And if you made "too many exercises" with this VPS (deleting, moving to the other trading account, deleting trading account, etc)
so you should wait ..

How Si Xiang:

Dear Admin,

I have rented a few hostings on different accounts. I have read and understood that:

1. It is not possible to cancel the account and have the average-use amount credited back onto my MQL5 account.

2. It is possible to Change Account for the VPS from and old account to a new one via the MQL5 website under Hosting.

I did that.

I created a new account (named B) so that the VPS Hosting from the old account (named A) could be transferred over.

1. I Changed Account for the VPS on Account A.

2. Now that the VPS is attached to the new account B, I Changed Server for the VPS on Account B to one that has batter latency.

3. Everything seems to be fine on the MQL5 website. I can start and stop the VPS on Account B.

The problem appears here.

The transferred VPS doesn't seem to appear under Account B in my MT5 Terminal. The VPS just doesn't show no matter what I did:

1. I deleted the account and added it again on the Terminal.

2. I logged into another account and tried logging back onto this account, but the VPS just doesn't show.

I don't know what else I can do to make it work. Can you please help?

Also...

I have other VPS Hostings on other old accounts which I no longer use still Active. Can I perhaps have their hosting duration left transferred to my current accounts' VPS hosting e.g. extend the current accounts' VPS hosting duration?

Thanks for your kind attention.

Login into your MQL5 account with your: rc4abel username and not your email.

Then restart your MT5 terminal and you should be OK.

Hi Sergey and Eleni...

This message just appeared:

2020.07.02 16:08:05.916 Virtual Hosting failed to connect to server 'www.mql5.com' (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [403: Forbidden])

Any reason why it's forbidden?

Thanks again...

Update:

I tried a fresh install of MT5, relinked all my accounts... all of them with hosting showed except for the new one.

vet_4200:
Hi ,I have a quastion about vps.

I have two Devices that I use. One is in my home and other one is in my work office. I wanted to know if I can access the vps from both devices? 
Also I want to know how many MetaTraders can I open on the vps? although I'm only going to use one trading account.

one VPS per trading account.

----------------

Some information about MQL5 VPS:

MQL5 VPS
MQL5 VPS
  • www.mql5.com
VPS issue - After syncing local MT4 terminal with VPS MT4 terminal: On my PC/Laptop the MT4 terminal change the status of the EA that was running...

How Si Xiang:

Update:

I tried a fresh install of MT5, relinked all my accounts... all of them with hosting showed except for the new one.

You can check the logs once again, and check everything.
And you can try to move your this trading account from problematic VPS server to the new server (we can do it once in a week only).

How Si Xiang:

Hi Sergey and Eleni...

This message just appeared:

2020.07.02 16:08:05.916 Virtual Hosting failed to connect to server 'www.mql5.com' (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [403: Forbidden])

Any reason why it's forbidden?

Thanks again...

Have you seen my message?

Try that first.

Yes... I've tried them all.. Didn't work... I've even tried to enabling trial and the terminal's VPS appears, but once transferring the VPS from another account, it's not reflected in the terminal...
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...
Reason: