Trading advisers and robots - ***or is there somewhere magical?)) - page 15

Iaroslav Chornyi:
I've heard a lot of tales about robots and expert advisors))) I don't know who came up with the idea (as for moving averages and shapes)))) the market is chaos at 90% .... but with observation there are some repetitions with high probability!!! Who can share their observations as a basis for a TS?)))

Do you want to trade forex?

prostotrader:

Do you want to trade forex?

I've tried it more than once)))) the biggest loss was 15k zeleni))))

Iaroslav Chornyi:

I've tried it more than once)))) The biggest drain was 15k of greenbacks))))

Forex is designed for people to lose money.

So where do you want to trade?

prostotrader:

That's what forex is for, to get people to drain.

So where do you want to trade?

I trust forex-club.... if everything comes together with the TS, probably there)))

Iaroslav Chornyi:

I trust forex-club.... if everything comes together with TC, probably there)))

I'll give you my card number, you can transfer your money to it(it will be more useful).

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/338637#comment_16229918

Хинт где взять историю М1 по западным биржам с большой глубиной для бэк-теста советников
Хинт где взять историю М1 по западным биржам с большой глубиной для бэк-теста советников
  • www.mql5.com
Если у форекс-дилеров более-менее часто можно найти адекватные пулы данных для тестирования советников, то у многих биржевых брокеров с доступность...

Iaroslav Chornyi:

I trust forex-club.... if everything comes together with the TS, probably what's there)))

he's asking forex or stock market.

prostotrader:

I will give you my card number, you can send your money to it(it will be more useful).

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/338637#comment_16229918

Are you talking about 10% p.a.?

Iaroslav Chornyi:

I trust forexclub.... if everything comes together with the TS, probably what's there)))

These ... The buggers trashed the forum yesterday, and there was so much useful information there... People have been writing for years. Eh, these fucking optimizers... This is a decent part of my life. At least they left it for me to read.

Alexsandr San:

So post the Expert Advisor if it (EA name.mq4) I will try to fix it

.mq4 is important!

Unfortunately there is only this file (FxRobot.ex4) they delete the file itself. I can send it by e-mail if someone is interested in it.

I've already sent the Expert Advisor file 2 times and it disappears (Name FxRobot.ex4)
Reason: