Want some Information about a Broker!

Does anyone here know about Exness trading?.Is that a good broker to open a real account with !?

ICMarkets are a better choice ;)

Tal123:
Does anyone here know about Exness trading?.Is that a good broker to open a real account with !?

As per community rules, we should not discuss anything about any broker in this forum. You can post this in the blog page under Broker section or you can get there lot of discussion regarding brokers.

Thanks. 

nirob76:

As per community rules, we should not discuss anything about any broker in this forum. You can post this in the blog page under Broker section or you can get there lot of discussion regarding brokers.

Thanks. 

Wrong, we can discuss but only in a positive way.

Regards 

Matija14:

Regards 

So far I know, when we start discuss about a broker, that can bring positive and negative both comments, If you now comment positive and if I have bad experience with the same broker, definitely I will present my negative comment. Then others members also will be participate in this discussion, some one can try to refer their link also. Finally what will be happened? That's why here is special page for broker related discussion. Earlier also I got some comments from Moderator to avoid any type of broker discussion here. Now, its up to you brother. 

Thanks. 

Matija14:

Regards 

As Pankaj (Nirob76) said above, we're finding that as soon as we relax the rules about broker discussion, people immediately take advantage of it - usually to spam the forum with fake positive comments from new users. I'm sure nobody here wants that. So if everyone keeps it on track it'll be fine. But mods will be monitoring very closely.....

Cheers 

Filter:
As Pankaj (Nirob76) said above, we're finding that as soon as we relax the rules about broker discussion, people immediately take advantage of it - usually to spam the forum with fake positive comments from new users. I'm sure nobody here wants that. So if everyone keeps it on track it'll be fine. But mods will be monitoring very closely.....

Cheers 
Thanks Dear Filter, hope your comment will make us understand why should we avoid such discussion here.