Support/resistance levels. How do I identify them? - page 5

Aleksei Stepanenko:
Ivan, the emphasis is on the wrong word. It doesn't matter what you call it, it's the meaning that counts. And the meaning is in the second part of the sentence.

No, no, what matters is the word)) First a discussion - a thought, then a reduction to one correct judgement and we will have concrete knowledge, which is precisely the definition, in which there is no place for 'volume' or figurative words, not a variation.

I look forward to your meanings))

Ivan Butko:

That is, you insist on the level as a specific value. From the description it makes sense

perhaps the point is to look at what you want to get out of the level? How do you work with it? I can not speak 100% about something, I'm not the final authority, I just wanted to understand why the level is born, read what others write about it, and this solution was born, as I think it is logical and most fully reflects its true essence.

Ivan Butko:

No, no, it's important as a word))

If it's to talk, then yes. And if you need a solution, then the second one.

Serqey Nikitin:
Thanks for the wish, given that this is educational material for free use...

Much more useful to you, would be an awareness of reality and how markets work.

Roman:

Much more useful to you, would be an awareness of reality and how markets work.

Ridiculous!

The client advises the Doctor to be aware of reality, with his own merits not worth a penny...

Serqey Nikitin:

Funny!

The client advises the Doctor to be aware of reality, with his own merits not worth a penny...

Keep laughing, laughing for no reason is a sign of... you figure it out for yourself.

Roman:

Keep laughing, laughing for no reason is a sign of... you figure it out.

I'm not even surprised ... It's a common practice of the unburdened individual to shift the conversation from a specific problem to extraneous topics ...

Don't worry, there are many of these sly-asses, and you don't stand out too much ...

Serqey Nikitin:

I'm not even surprised ... It's the common practice of the unburdened individual to shift the conversation from a specific problem to extraneous topics ...

Don't worry, there are a lot of sneaky assholes like you, and you don't stand out too much...

Oh, man, that's a hell of a crown you're missing. Your self-esteem is off the charts.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Fucking hell, all you need is a crown. Your self-esteem is off the charts.

Oh, come on... I told you five years ago I was a genius...

But certain individuals still doubt it...

Serqey Nikitin:

Come on... I told you five years ago I was a genius...

But certain individuals still doubt it...

And Napoleon in the next room?

Reason: