Looking for patterns - page 247

It's a mess - it looks like the cuckoo's cuckoo has gone astray and is passing off what he expects (forecast) as the actual future price behaviour

He's definitely off the cuckoo - his FLET = 4,000 !!! - Four thousand pips - 40 figures... Fucking hell...

KGM22:
I don't have any reason to teach anyone - it's only a question of passing on the working system, I am too old, and I don't want this system to die with me, it's probably vanity.

Well, why not take care of your health and live to be 200 years old - then you won't have to give anything away.

Aleksander:
Well, he's definitely off the cuckoo - he's FLYING = 4000 !!! - Four thousand pips - 40 figures... Fucking hell...

Well, that's not saying anything, exactly. It could be a 1-point trend, it could be a 4,000-point flat. It depends on the dimension, it's not about points.

and he himself confirms the unsuitability of the algorithm for practical application:

Working over the long term

- the current entry point in terms of return on investment

doesnot make sense (have to "wait out" the future rollback from the point A3

of the current pattern being formed in Aqua to the point A1 of the future pattern

Aqua)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

In nature, fractality is visible. If from this point of view, semantic constructions can be fractal at scale. And in nature we have many cases. In rows the repetition of pattern on a scale is also visible, but the number of fractal patterns is much greater. And how to isolate them.

Theoretically, the approach is correct if the patterns are properly highlighted and correlation is shown)

In my opinion, any multifractality (there is no pure fractality in nature) singled out by our mind in nature, can be described by corresponding formal grammar. Otherwise, we just don't see it. It is similar to how any natural crystal corresponds to some group of symmetries.

In practical applications, the problem, as always, is that the dimensionality of the parameter space of the original model is too large. This obviously leads to overfitting.

KGM22:

In confidence, candlestick patterns, wave market theory, Gartley patterns, Gunn and any other theory has as much to do with the process of market formation as I do with ballet, Any known theory is able to capture only a fragment of the whole, at some point, this fragment really works, but............. the next similar moment can occur in a month or a year later

It's a question of formalizing the rules. Any rule can be described by one if, then. And if it cannot be described by one if, it can be described by a hundred ifs.

The Maestro from SmartLab showed up... And this is a good thing.

The problem is the same as with Gudylin and Vova Izersky, etc. etc. - The general research concept, the paradigm, so to speak, of the market is extremely difficult to describe within a certain framework. It is not even programmers that are needed here, but mathematicians. And this on a pro bono basis. Purely for the opportunity to touch the Grail... Gudylin found them. It remains to wish good luck to everyone else...

Alexander_K:

The general research concept, the paradigm, so to speak, of the market is extremely difficult to describe within a particular mathematical apparatus.

And it cannot in principle be described within the framework of a mathematical apparatus, because nothing can be said about the future from the past.

Alexander_K:

The Maestro from SmartLab showed up... And this is a good thing.

The problem is the same as with Gudylin and Vova Izersky, etc. etc. - The general research concept, the paradigm, so to speak, of the market is extremely difficult to describe within a certain framework. You don't even need programmers, you need mathematicians. And this on a pro bono basis. Purely for the opportunity to touch the Grail... Gudylin found them. It remains to wish good luck to everyone else...

I've met him several years ago and now he "tests" his developments, while mine are in the form of an indicator and the test is over and so on.

Reason: