Crowdsourced GUI. Open beta testing. - page 58

Starting with an idea is wrong. Starting with an objective in terms of objectives is correct. and while objectives may not be strictly defined, the uncertainty of objectives is evil. Awareness of the topic, or a kind of professionalism.... Apparently necessary and sufficient)

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

The tireless bicycle inventor is back in action!

I have read your profile. Here, it seems a good man - a family man, a citizen of the Universe (it says so in the profile), a creative person and much more, but you write some maliciously envious epithets and videos with hints of plagiarism. Why? Why? Why?

1. I always, to the point of mind, only create my own. Plagiarism is not my thing at all. I despise secondary, copying or imitating anyone on a biological level, under the guise of professionalism.

2. never went out of order. After I finished developing my graphics, I immediately switched to the AI. There were no pauses.

3. the new technology I mentioned did not appear out of nowhere, but is the result of a year-long work on the concept of describing, modeling and structuring the object in programming. I worked on the concept for a year! I researched, wrote down, researched and researched again. And here is the long-awaited result in the form of a new approach.

Well, while the story is happening, you will continue to write EAs and do the professional work on request.

I will show the results especially for you).

Just wait for a couple of months.

Реter Konow:
I read your profile. Here, seems like a good man - a family man, a citizen of the universe (in the profile says so), a creative person and much more, but you write some malicious and envious epithets and videos with hints of plagiarism. Why? Why? Why?

1. I always, to my mind, only create my own. Plagiarism is not my thing at all. I despise secondaryity, copying and imitating anyone on a biological level in the name of professionalism.

2. I have never been out of order. After I finished developing graphics, I immediately switched to the AI. There were no pauses.

3. The new technology I told you about did not appear out of nowhere, but is the result of year-long work on the concept of description, modeling, and structuring of the Object in programming. I worked on the concept for a year! I researched, wrote down, researched and researched again. And here is the long-awaited result in the form of a new approach.

Well, while the story is happening, you will continue to write EAs and do the professional work on request.

I will show the results especially for you).

Just wait for a couple of months.

Looking forward to the first release :)

Реter Konow:
The ability to earn money increases only one thing: the brain.

The monkey does not need a spoon, because practice shows him that a spoon is a useless object for eating.

A man needs a spoon, and when he is at the table with the monkey, he will explain to him why he needs it. He will try to teach it to use the tools of the table. But, in vain.

I will try to explain: interface of control of trading program with visualization of market environment and output of data in tables, widens the outlook for individual's analyzing brain, if only he needs such an extension more than a monkey needs a spoon.

I understand you very well, but one nuance, why do we need information on Mars in this table, so to speak, although it certainly broadens the mind, but is unlikely to help solve a particular problem... This table can clearly be put in fact any information, but what it will mean if it does not help solve the problem. Here is a soldier standing and a table in front of him that even has information about banana, but no pistol, machine gun, knife or even just a stick, because his task is just to kill the enemy. It turns out that the information in the table will also depend on the person who puts it there, and he is a smart programmer, so the information will be important for the trader in terms of the programmer, which will lead to the fact that it will certainly be good just as a large program, but it will not matter for the trader. This means that we need special tools for every individual task. Of course, we can adjust them, but they will hardly solve the whole problem, they will only be temporary solutions. Isn't it better to make such a big job a small but significant one? And this work looks like a conversation with a deputy, he seems to talk about important things, but the result is not what you need and not what you mean.

Darirunu:

I understand you perfectly, but one nuance, why do we need information in this table about Mars, so to speak, although it certainly broadens the mind, but is unlikely to help solve a particular problem... This table can clearly be put in fact any information, but what it will mean if it does not help solve the problem. Here is a soldier standing and a table in front of him that even has information about banana, but no pistol, machine gun, knife or even just a stick, because his task is just to kill the enemy. It turns out that the information in the table will depend on the person who puts it there, and he is a smart programmer, and a trader, so the information will be important for the trader from the programmer's point of view, which will certainly lead to the fact that it will be good just as a large program, but it will not matter for the trader. This means that you need special tools for every individual task. Of course, you can adjust them, but they will hardly solve the problem in full, at most this will be a temporary solution. It seems like such a job is like a MP's talk, he seems to talk about important things but ends up with something wrong and unimportant.

What are the cutlery for? You know what I mean? I mean, you can eat with your hands. It's the easiest and most efficient way to consume food. It completely solves the problem of shovelling nutrients into your mouth.

People need to eat according to a schedule for some reason but a monkey does not need a schedule.

Humans need chairs for something, but monkeys don't. What practical purpose does a chair serve? - Nothing! You can sit on the ground.

Humans need a toilet for something and monkeys don't. Wherever they want, that's where they go! It's that simple!

Conclusion: monkeys are much more evolved and intelligent creatures than humans. They don't suffer from bullshit and solve their problems in the minimum necessary way, while humans are idiots entangled in a world of silly fictions.

The monkey rules!

Yeah... The logic of "why do we need it?" wipes entire species off the face of the earth, turning them into dead-end branches of development...

The GUI is a clever method of organising the data you receive, organising the settings and managing the programme. Without it, the programme is like a bundle of d* and sticks.

Okay, no more "monkey" questions like "why do we need tables?" Arrivederci. See you in a couple of months in this thread.

Реter Konow:
...See you in a couple of months in this thread.
I guess the people who were interested in showing something are long gone... I'll follow their example.

Реter Konow:
I guess the people who were interested in showing something are long gone... I'll follow suit.

Yes we are waiting... for the first release...

Does anyone have the full version? As what is now in the header theme without ex5 file and additional libraries, I understand, will not work. If you have, please share (can be in private).
Reason: