Geometric approach in price forecasting

Good time dear forum users!

Some time ago while studying the pricing and price movements of financial instruments on the Forex market I came across an expression like "... the price draws its future...". Like most "important" information it wasn't even close to my ears, but after I found some regularities in predicting of price movement, or more precisely, determination of possible goals of these movements, I remembered it and I want to say that it makes sense. And I want to share the patterns I've found with you for free. In my humble opinion, these patterns will allow you to get as much as you want from the market, of course, within reasonable limits.

Since I don't have the right to upload images yet, I've written everything in the attached file with screenshots. As the opportunity to post pictures, the entire text can be placed here - without pictures text uninformative. Please to admins of this resource - if not difficult to give appropriate rights on the pictures.

Sincerely, RomFil

Files:
l1qid_1.zip  395 kb

And this is method #1 ... Further, if users of this resource are interested, I am ready to tell you about method No. 2, which can be used in 75-80% of cases to determine the future price reaction - it may be a reversal or acceleration of movement.

Sincerely, RomFil

Why write like that all the time, respectfully, Alexander? Well yes, respect is good, respectfully, Alexander. The frequency of this chip matches the frequency of the greeting, suitable for emails, large not frequent messages, with respect, Alexander. A forum is almost like a conversation, only in a different format, with respect, Alexander. Do you really talk like this all the time, respectfully, Alexander?

Method two is also interesting.

RomFil:

which can be used 75-80% of the time to determine a future price reaction, which could be a reversal or an acceleration.

Hmmm...well, there is a 100% chance that price will either go up or down - there is no third way)

Martin CHEguevara:
Hmmm...well the price is 100% likely to go either up or down - there is no third way)

forgot to add someday )

Martin CHEguevara:
Hmmm...well, price is 100% likely to go either up or down - there is no third way)

A narrow horizontal flat can be considered to the right).

RomFil:

And this is method #1 ... Further, if users of this resource are interested, I am ready to tell you about method No. 2, which can be used in 75-80% of cases to determine the future price reaction - it may be a reversal or acceleration of movement.

Sincerely, RomFil

i looked it up, there's a misunderstanding concerning target level determination. The question is where? I can't see it in the screenshot, if you don't mind, take a screenshot.

I've looked at the examples again and found an understanding. I will try to graph it now...)
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
  • www.mql5.com
При создании графического объекта функцией ObjectCreate() необходимо указать тип создаваемого объекта, который может принимать одно из значений перечисления ENUM_OBJECT. Дальнейшие уточнения свойств созданного объекта возможно с помощью функций по работе с графическими объектами.

That's exactly the reaction I was expecting ... :):):) And the faces are the same... And they behave the same way - no matter what the topic is about ... :)

You're just so negative. But I'm in a good mood today! And I won't pay attention to your taunts.

In general, the method described, I outlined only a certain approach that can be developed and used wherever you want the user - even automate, but not entirely (the subjectivity of decision-making does not allow you to set uniform rules). Whoever is interested in the method will take it and use it - most will of course pass it by.

But the statement ofMartin CHEguevara on the 100% probability surprised - I have not yet set out the method itself, and already criticism ... Strange ... You probably don't even know what it's going to say and you're already making conclusions. Let's not criticize prematurely ... :)

Martin CHEguevara
Martin CHEguevara
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

I looked around, there is a misunderstanding regarding the definition of target levels. you need to pull the gann line so that the middle point is... Where? I couldn't figure it out from the screenshot, if you don't mind, make a screenshot.

That should clarify ... :)

Files:
zb72.png  45 kb

RomFil:

Good time dear forum users!

Some time ago while studying the pricing and price movements of financial instruments on the Forex market I came across an expression like "... the price draws its future...". Like most "important" information it wasn't even close to my ears, but after I found some regularities in predicting of price movement, or more precisely, determination of possible goals of this movement, I remembered it and I want to say that it makes sense. And I want to share the patterns I've found with you for free. In my humble opinion, these patterns will allow you to get as much as you want from the market, of course, within reasonable limits.

Since I don't have rights to upload images yet, I have written everything in the attached file with screenshots. As the opportunity to post pictures, the entire text can be placed here - without pictures text uninformative. Please to admins of this resource - if not difficult to give appropriate rights on the pictures.

Sincerely, RomFil

Yes it's good can spell everything when the schedule is already drawn, do it at the first tick starting about tomorrow!!!

Reason: