Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 7

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
Strange business...

Do you want to do laundering through the resource services?

No way.

The terms and conditions are justified: you make money to pay for the services, you pay for the services. Once you have earned it, withdraw it and use it.

And transferring money from one system to another is not allowed here.

Artyom Trishkin:

Do you want to do laundering through the resource services?

No way.

The terms and conditions are justified: you make money to pay for the services, you pay for the services. Once you have earned it, withdraw it and use it.

And transferring money from one system to another is not allowed here.

I apologize for sticking my nose in your business, but this question - earned money on subscriptions to the signal(if someone subscribed to my signals, for example for $ 30) is it considered as earned?

Roman Fedirko:

I apologize for sticking my nose in your business, but this question - Earned money on a signal subscription (if someone subscribes to my signals for example for $ 30) it counts as earned?

Yes

Artyom Trishkin:
Yes

Thank you!

After upgrading the software, all of the EAs on the terminal have been removed. Can you advise what to do? How do I regain access to the EAs?

Mikhail Maiboroda:
After upgrading the software, all of the EAs on the terminal have been wiped out. Can you advise what to do? How do I regain access to my EAs?
Are the EAs from Market?
Download them again, but the activation may be spent.
Магазин торговых роботов для MetaTrader 5
Магазин торговых роботов для MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Официальная витрина приложений для торговли из терминала

I have changed my place of residence. How do I change my address on my profile?

I am in MT-4 platform, my broker helped me to take a loan from your company 200 dollars for promotion. After I make a transfer of 15.000 rubles on the transaction, which gave me my broker to repay the loan from the company, and unfreeze my platform, all done translated the money and eventually my broker does not answer the phone or sms, the platform is frozen, the broker threw me the money that this is the case you cheaters??? What should I do?

Maxim Zemlin:
What should I do, I have MT-4 platform, my broker helped me to take a loan from your company of 200 dollars to promote . After I transferred 15,000 rubles on the transaction, which gave me my broker to repay the loan from the company, and unfreeze my platform, all done translated the money and eventually my broker does not answer the phone or sms, the platform is frozen, the broker threw me the money that this is the case you scammers? What should I do?

Did you understand what you said?

The broker screwed, the broker doesn't answer, and the claim is to the developer of the platform.

Maxim Zemlin:
What should I do, I have MT-4 platform, my broker helped me to take a loan of $200 from your company to promote . After I transferred 15,000 rubles to the transaction, which gave me my broker to repay the loan from the company, and unfreeze my platform, all done translated the money and eventually my broker does not answer the phone or sms, the platform is frozen, the broker threw me the money that this is the case you scammers? What should I do?

MetaQuotes is not a broker; it does not provide real trading accounts. Furthermore, it cannot give out loans of any kind.

You and your bank have to work it out first: where you sent the money, who you sent it to, what papers you signed.

Reason: