Just a consultation - page 2

Алексей Тарабанов:
But how much more? The more the better.

That's a one-size-fits-all answer. But I need a more specific answer, at least approximately. I've read the forum, the indicators/advisors for mql are not expensive in general.

Probably write it in another language, as I understand it, because I don't need to present results in MT4, but I need to do it in excel.

This is why it is more expensive, but how much more expensive?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Approximately $40.

Marketing and sales level 1000! ))) Geez) there was 200 mins worth there...

Would have done for 200 min, a bunch of interesting stuff plus, etc. how so...

Would have given advice, detailed advice. And here's 40!

No offence.

Алексей Тарабанов:

About $40.

That's crazy.

Practically free.

jori77:

Marketing and sales level 1000! ))) Jeez) there were 200 mins standing there...

You're all spoiled with metatrader. And those who use MT usually have no money. That's why your rates are low. Privately, I've asked programmers for a lot more...

passerby13:

Well, that's a one-size-fits-all answer. But I need a more specific answer, at least approximately. I've read the forum, the indicators/advisors for mql are not expensive in general.

Probably write it in another language, as I understand it, because I don't need to present results in MT4, but I need to do it in excel.

Therefore, it may be more expensive, but how much more expensive is it?

If you have the result, then unload it to a csv that Excel understands - 12 lines.

You apply to free-lance, out of those who respond, try to guess the person who already has 70-80% of your desired

and you come up with, like, 100 quid. More you're probably not willing to pay, and for much less than that, a normal contractor will not take

somewhere between 50 and 100.

--

Then, of course, arbitration, arguments and grievances...

---

Think about it, in your profession and profession - what can you do for 50 quid, how much time can you spend on it ? that's about it, but in a different field

passerby13:

You're all spoiled by the Metatrader. And those who use MT usually don't have any money. That's why your rates are low. Privately, I went to the programmers, so they ask a lot more...

Stay) MT is everywhere almost, there is nothing bad in it at all. On the contrary! Have a look around, have a chat... You'll learn a lot ;)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

If you have a result, then upload it to a csv that Excel understands - 12 lines.

That is, you contact free-lance and try to guess the person who already has 70-80% of what you want.

and you come up with, like, 100 quid. Maybe you're not willing to pay more, and for much less than that a normal performer will not take

somewhere between 50 and 100.

--

Then, of course, arbitration, arguments and grievances...

---

think about your profession and specialty - what can you do for 50 quid, how much time can you spend? that's about it, but in a different area

I'm afraid you don't quite get my point.

There is no result. There is a portfolio in investing with the tools I need. I don't know what it takes to take data from investing and put it into excel. Is it really only 12 lines? Is it at 30-35 tools? And what if I just do not give the data? Or will it?

Although maybe it really should be written in mql and used directly in MT. I haven't even thought about it.

I can explain the idea, if you are interested.

passerby13:

Although maybe it really should be written in mql and used directly in MT. I haven't even thought about it.

I can explain the idea, if you are interested.

Yes, please)

passerby13:

I can explain the idea, if it's interesting.

Actually, that's where you should have started :-)

a good idea can be implemented for free/publicly - it might be useful...

Reason: