Are there any traders who have been living off forex for a long time? [no flooding please!] - page 10

MoneyJinn:

Any business in operation consists of risky and risk-free transactions (operations) that generate profits.

blah, blah, blah.

Andrew, can we stop with the spellbinding communication? This is the tenth time I've seen this blah-blah-blah blather about risk-free blah-blah from you here. It's starting to sound like NLP.

Let's consider that what I have written is a gift that I have shared with you for free!)

I don't see any gifts...

Mechanic:

It is absolutely realistic to make a lot of money on the forex market.

Having written over 350 Expert Advisors using all well-known and not-so-famous indicators, I can draw the following conclusions:

1) only the martingale works - all the rest bring at best 10% per annum

2) only one advisor should work (better a few different ones, in order to diversify the risks), because a person cannot be in front of his computer 24 hours a day and monitor all currency pairs

3) withdraw 30% of profit weekly

4) turn off advisors before the news

and you will be happy!

So far I come to the same conclusion.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Are there any traders who have been living off forex for a long time? [no flooding please!]

Mechanic, 2014.01.05 12:29

It's absolutely realistic to make a lot of money on forex.

Having written over 350 EAs using all known and not so well known indicators I can make the following conclusions:

1) only the martingale works - all else brings at best 10% per annum

2) only one advisor should work (better a few different ones, in order to diversify the risks), because a person cannot be in front of his computer 24 hours a day and monitor all currency pairs

3) withdraw 30% of profit weekly

4) turn off advisors before the news

and you will be happy!

i wonder how many of these EAs did not lose a deposit?

i don't use martingale- i made 1000% over 2 months on a real account- that's a bit more than your 10% p.a.

you should not overestimate the profitability of your forex broker.

i dont think so and i dont know how to do it.

The trade may be positive, but if it's not, then let's see the results.

Theoreticalists and losers are useless for debating.

trora: I don't use martingale - I made 1000% in 2 months on a real account - that's a bit more than your 10% p.a.

"Made" doesn't mean "withdrew". And that is the criterion of truth.

It's one thing to make 1000% in 2 months on a real micro account, but with an initial $1 deposit.

And the other is to do the same but with an initial deposit of $10000.

You know the difference.

Mathemat:

"You have made it, do not take it out. And this is the criterion of truth.

It's one thing to make 1000% in 2 months on a real micro account, but with an initial deposit of $1.

The other is to do the same, but with an initial deposit of $10,000.

You know the difference.

You can't partially withdraw a manager's account - it has its own rules.

But from experience, no problem with withdrawal.

my account is a standard $100. i have made $1000 out of it.

Trading with small amounts is psychologically easier. that is why we need such managed accounts that may have at least 10 000 or 100 000 attached to them.

As for the idea, you may close the account now and reopen it for 100 quid.

As for me, it may be possible to close an account and reopen it again with 100 bucks, but I have already gone through the psychological fear factor - I don't care which account is 100, 1 000 or 10 000.

As for the brokers, my trading robots are very profitable and their profit is much lower than my own.

trora:

I wonder how many of these EAs I've written haven't lost a deposit?

I don't use martingale - I made 1000% in 2 months on a real account - that's a bit more than your 10% p.a.

you should not overestimate the profitability of your forex broker.

i dont think so and i dont know how to do it.

The trade may be positive, but if it's not, then let's see the results.

The real reason lies in the fact that the brokers and experienced masters of hypothetical trading are useless for asserting their position.

As for the brokers, their profitability is just the same, i.e. they don't have any enthusiasm about the profit.

As for the 1000% over 2 months, any beginner may take risks on the entire deposit, but the question is how long they can go on, and the result is always the same = -100% ,

it is strange, but the one who makes 10 % a year, keeping his start-up deposit and earning 10 % more, will be in the black.

OmegaTube:

They are all cheap nonsense, try to make at least 100-200% over, say, 2-3 years, it will be a good indicator.

If you try to make a 1000% for 2 months, almost any beginner may take risks on a deposit, the question is how long you will last, and the result is the same: -100% ,

it is strange, but the one who makes 10 per cent annually, saves his start-up deposit and earns 10 per cent more will be in the black.

And if you calculate 1000% / 200% = 5 years, that is, from your words it turns out that "almost any beginner" exceeds your ideal, annual performance, for 1-2 months and in the remaining time may spit in the ceiling.

revers45:
And if you calculate 1000% / 200% = 5 years, i.e. from your words it turns out that "almost any beginner" exceeds your ideal, annual figures, for 1-2 months and in the remaining time can spit at the ceiling.
If you are smart enough to withdraw your money in time

OmegaTube:

They are all cheap nonsense, try to make at least 100-200% over, say, 2-3 years, it will be a good indicator.

If you try to make a 1000% for 2 months, almost any beginner may take risks on a deposit, the question is how long you will last, and the result is the same: -100% ,

The advantage will be the one who makes 10 per cent a year, saving his start-up deposit and earning another 10 per cent.

so https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/17068 some anonymous signal

the yield for 2 months will be 7.5% per annum comes out about 50% - if it does not sell out by that time. for the author has withdrawn funds one third of the deposit and it is now less than the original.

what 100-200% p.a. are you talking about now? you have earned your 10% and ok...

Try as a newbie to make 1000% and then we'll talk about it as equals.

You can do it with the whole deposit and a leverage of 1\500. Don't forget that the initial deposit has to be 100 quid.

I don't know who's got the cheap shit. i suspect it's just jealousy. personally, i just need to close my account- and lock in the 1000% and reopen the account at the initial level.

Торговые сигналы: TransatlanticEa
Торговые сигналы: TransatlanticEa
  • 30.00 USD
  • Автор: Sergii Krutyi
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал TransatlanticEa для MetaTrader 4: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

trora: Personally , I just need to close my account, lock in my hands for the 1000% and reopen the account at the original level.

Yes, yes, I've long noticed that everyone here is jealous of you.

Stop getting personal.

This is your last warning.

Reason: