Points VS Pips - page 73

Сергей Таболин:

For a start, call your broker (from the picture) and find out from him what they call the Min. price change. 0.00001 of what? In what units is it expressed? And what is a point for them?

so you don't have a definition of the indivisibility of the clause?
you made that up, didn't you?

You do not provide a link to your broker (to show the same fractional Pips)

Sergei Tabolin:

I see a completely illiterate presentation (or on the contrary, a very competent one? for a 100% misleading?)

So you're still engaging in "self-sabotage", thinking that point_mt is the Point?

and all the brokers, banks, monitors are illiterate and misleading you.
Right?

Roman:

I speak the language of traders, but you speak the language of amateurs that the forex kitchens have drummed into your head.
If you do not accept the language of traders, we have nothing to talk about.

What kind of explanations do the schizos come up with for themselves?

Taras Slobodyanik:

No, no, it says that there is only a point_mt and everything else is self-defeating (I can find posts)

The claim here is that a point is the minimum and indivisible change in a quote. And you persist in looking for what it says between the lines. And it doesn't say anything there, the line is one.

Taras Slobodyanik:

so you don't have a definition of point indivisibility?
you made that up, didn't you?

you do not provide a link to your broker (to show the same fractional Points)

So you are still being "self-serving" by thinking that point_mt is a point?

And all the brokers, banks, monitors are illiterate misleading you.
Right?

At the same broker look at the terminal.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

At the same broker, look at the terminal.

so what?
I see item_mt and I don't deny it)

Сергей Таболин:

The claim here is that a point is the minimum and indivisible change in a quote. And you are stubbornly looking for what it says between the lines. It doesn't say anything, there's only one line.

It's not change, it's measurement. And the change is the size of the tick. That is, the minimum tick may be a few pips.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Пункт_(economy)

a minimal change in an indicator when no smaller changes are foreseen for that indicator. One item corresponds to a single change in the most recent published figure for an indicator.

Roman:

Learn English. Use translators. And it's your right what to use instead of a clause.
You are wrong, your logic is only for forex, while the MQ resource and the MT5 terminal are designed for different markets, including stock markets.
I'm tired of dealing with people who do not understand basic things, having traded in forex kitchens, they think they have gained knowledge.
This is a misconception, forex is an over-the-counter exchange(spot), just a part of the big iceberg of other markets.
Study other markets and you will come to an understanding.

You use the names of firewood by what is written about them on the fence. Every man has hooligans written on his fence - you read it. But it turns out to be "firewood" and not what the hooligans wrote for you. And that's what you heat your stove with. And the rest of us, with firewood.

You were misled once, however. And now everyone is happy to be misled. Traders ... :)))

Taras Slobodyanik:

so what?
i see the mt clause and i don't deny it)

There is no special MT clause there are sucker-punching promotional fractional points on brokers' pages - that's a given. Some people don't want to see the reality and fall for them.

Roman:

Learn English. Use translators. And it is your right what to use instead of a paragraph.
You are wrong, your logic is confined to forex, while the MQ resource and the MT5 terminal are confined to different markets, including the stock market.
I'm tired of dealing with people who do not understand basic things, having traded in forex kitchens, they think they have gained knowledge.
This is a misconception, forex is an over-the-counter exchange(spot), just a part of the big iceberg of other markets.
Study other markets and you will come to an understanding.

You've already shown how good you are at the basics.)

Appealing to some greatness, but you yourself fail at the basics.

Reason: