What about withdrawals to Webmoney? - page 5

Mihail Matkovskij:

Looks like the prediction is starting to come true:

It's a good thing I had time to withdraw the money.

It turns out that there is no withdrawal at all now? I would like to know if and when it will be available in the future? Or, do the Market and Freelance services stop working?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

i can't deposit money to my account not only with mql5 coupons but i have no other options, i can't see icons of any other options and i have no webmoney icons

Renat Fatkhullin, 2019.09.14 07:07

We switched payment systems to input yesterday.

We will switch to withdrawal methods on Monday after the correction of technical problems.

We apologize for any delays and inconveniences, please.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Thank you.

Shit... WebMoney is gone... it seems, without even a warning...

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Shit... WebMoney is gone... it seems, without even a warning...

A man is lost in the woods. Walks around shouting "Ow...., ow....., ow......
A bear crawls out of the snowdrift and pats the man on the shoulder: 'Man, why are you shouting?
Man: "Just shouting, maybe someone will hear."
Bear: "Well, I heard. Does that make you feel better?"

Rashid Umarov:

A man is lost in the woods. Walks around screaming, "Ow...., ow....., ow.......
A bear crawls out of the snowdrift and pats the man on the shoulder: "Man, why are you yelling?"

So there was no warning. Don't you think there should have been a warning? After all, financial transactions... it's a big deal.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

So there was no warning. Don't you think there should have been a warning? After all, financial transactions... it's a big deal.

It was. And it's been hotly debated. And in more than one thread.

Rashid Umarov:

A man is lost in the woods. Walks around, shouts out ow...., ow....., ow......
A bear crawls out of the snowdrift and pats the man on the shoulder: "Man, why are you yelling?

Why has the resource become so strict? They take away a seller's rights by saying "we wanted it, we took it", you ignore them in the service desks and in personal messages... why is it like this? Just 3 years ago, it was more friendly from the administration.

Artyom Trishkin:

It was. And it was discussed heatedly. And not even in one branch.

Artyom, if it's not too much trouble, can you give me a link? To the thread where the administration declares that the WM system will be disabled for withdrawal of funds.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Artyom, if it's not too much trouble, can you give me a link? To the thread where the administration states that the WM system will be disabled for withdrawal of funds.

At the beginning of September it seems to have been announced.

Evgeny Belyaev:

At the beginning of September I think they were announcing.

Signed up to the post https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/metaquotes. Haven't seen the post in the feed.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера
Reason: