How often do you get good ideas in freelancing? - page 4

Vladimir Kononenko:

I believe that most "good" TCs cannot be run in the tester.

It is possible to run them, but they are useless all the same.

Vladimir Kononenko:

I believe that most "good" TCs cannot be run in the tester.

Why? Is it impossible to automate?

Yevhenii Levchenko:
Andrey Dik , these thoughts should be driven by personal gain. Ethics have basically nothing to do with it. Unless, of course, the programmer is trying to make money on the customer's idea by selling the product. And no one is stopping them from selling for themselves. Although, almost everyone says that not a damn thing in this freelancing is not ordered...

You can check the validity in the tester... How else can you do it?

What does this have to do with personal gain? What do you have to do now, go and do other things for profit, let alone steal the most valuable ideas of the customers? Shame on you!!!

no no, Mr. tc, I tried to steer public opinion in a different direction. it is up to you to support it or not.

Andrey Dik:

What does this have to do with personal gain? What now, should we go robbing or engage in other unprofitable activities for profit, let alone stealing the most valuable ideas of the customers? shame on you!!!

no no, Mr. Tc, I tried to steer public opinion in a different direction. it is up to you to support it or not.

The local community has enough brains for multifaceted communication)

But I am primarily interested in whether anyone has come across anything sensible in the orders.

But it is interesting to know how to determine the validity (as promised by you)...

If you look at the top of the pAMMs, there is algotrading everywhere.

If you ask managers if they are programmers, it turns out they are not.

So the robotswere written for themby programmers on order.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

The customer will never be able to commission a profitable development.

I share your point of view. I try not to say the word 'never', but there is very little chance, minuscule.

Every piece of any idea needs to be tested in code and then with a tester. And as a rule, this idea in its original form is not confirmed. By long iterations some regularities are found. How does a person who is not a programmer know about it? There is not enough money to pay for more and more modifications.

I think it is simply a business of selling a service to the masses who want it. Selling a dream that for most people is unlikely to come true.

Andrey Dik:

Is it ethical to say whether the customer's ideas are worthwhile or not? It's not a proger's dog's business to analyse someone's ideas, be good enough to write code and then forget about it.

I forgot, I don't remember a single worthwhile idea....

Let's all put paper clips in our mouths, erase avatars and names, and be quiet like bunnies under a bush. And let the forum die. Did I say the name of the client or their agenda? With euro-political correctness go to the English-speaking part, there you can express the deep morality. And what is my business and what I should think and write, I have not asked you. I can't stand saints and Pharisees.

multiplicator:
If you look at the top pAMMs, there is algorithmic trading everywhere.

They may not be programmers and it turns out they are not.

If you ask the managers if they are programmers, it turns out they are not.

Look here for successful signals, a lot of manual strategies or semi-automatic ones, even on a five. I have a partner who trades hands. I tried to learn how to program, but it didn't work. But he trades quite successfully and has a solid deposit, a complicated strategy.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Why don't we all put paper clips in our mouths, erase our avatars and names and be as quiet as bunnies under a bush? And let the forum die. Did I say the name of the client or their agenda? With euro-political correctness go to the English-speaking part, there you can express the deep morality. And what is my business and what I should think and write, I have not asked you. I cannot stand hypocrites and Pharisees.

Do not tolerate anybody (not a tolerant person), be a human, do not cheat, do not steal, do not eat too much, and do not covet your neighbor's wife and your customer's ideas, or tell the customer directly - I will certainly test your ideas and will use them, but do not think anything bad about me (of course, who would give you an order), because I am used to thinking and living like that, or do I have problems telling customers directly, but I have strength to squash imaginary Chechens in the forum toilet?

Andrey Dik:

I am not a tolerant person, but a human being, don't bail on anyone, don't steal, don't excessively chew and covet your neighbor's wife and your customer's ideas, or tell the customer directly - I will certainly check your ideas and use them, but don't think anything bad about me, because I am used to thinking and living like that, or do I have a problem telling customers directly and only have strength to piss imaginary Chechens in the forum's latrine?

Excuse me, but the word "tolerate" does not come from the word "tolerate", but from the word "victim". From the word "tolerate" comes the word "ninja" (such a small difference).

Reason: