A question for OOP experts. - page 14

Nikolai Semko:

Peter, aaaaah!

I was beginning to think that you actually realized the need to study OOP.
And you just got bored and decided to talk about the fact that the Earth is flat...

I realized that, of course. I've been doing some research. I have to get my bearings in libraries, don't I? You have to.

Реter Konow:
It's fine. Everything works. But the motivation for further development is gone. No one needs it here. Got it right after the first posting to the codebase. I had an epiphany.))

Well, as I said, Peter, you have to show the possibilities of application. But just as a "development component", not many people need it.

I also started making my League in the form of a software module. But it became clear that no one needs programs - those who can program, they have their own "Leagues", and those who can not, they do not need the code of my League. In the end, I settled on a ready-made executable module, which is available free of charge to anyone who wants it, and which is used solely to see the results of the work on the demo-signals.

Georgiy Merts:

Well, as I said, Peter, you have to show the possibilities of application. But just as a "development component" - not many people need it.

I also started making my league as a software module. But it became clear that nobody needs programs - those who can program, they have their own "Leagues", and those who can not, they don't need my League's program code. In the end, I settled on a ready-made executable module, which is available free of charge to anyone who wishes to use it, with the regex being used solely to see the results of the work on the demo-signals.

You're right. People want little robots showing mountains of gold in the tester. I'm not interested in riveting that kind of ***.

I wanted to use your League, George, for one of my experiments, but then I thought, "Who needs it?" and gave it up.

Реter Konow:
Yes, everything is fine. Everything works. Only the motivation for further development is gone. No one here needs it. Got it right after the first posting to the codebase. I had an epiphany.))
Publication of what? You have only "Last 10 bars table", although you spoke about your graphics engine. Maybe they published it while no one sees it and deleted it three minutes later... Judging by the description "Last 10 bars table", there is an engine, why not make a normal publication of the engine?

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
Publish what? You have only "Last 10 bars table", although you were talking about your graphics engine. Maybe they published it when no one was watching and deleted it three minutes later... Judging by the description "Last 10 bars table", there is an engine there, why not make a normal publication of the engine?

The engine - runs on the kernel. Whichever kernel you load into it is what you get. The engine is always the same. I published it. If I put a different kernel file now, it will have a different interface. Therefore, the engine is complete. True - I published it without API.

I am talking about constructor, which produces these kernels. This constructor with markup language, I haven't published it. The question is why? I was demoralized here and now you're asking me to publish it? Doesn't seem fair...

If you really need, I can help you create an interface. Please contact me in person with window sketches.

Is it possible to represent kernels in arrays, the structure specifically in code without files?
What if there are multiple cores for two or more running programs?

I don't need it yet, far from needing it soon, as I have a lot of coding to do in terms of data processing and logic.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
Is there any way to represent kernels in arrays, structure specifically in code without files?
What if there are multiple cores for two or more running programmes?

1. No, this is not possible. Several GUI windows in a kernel can be represented by 1000 or more objects (depending on number of controls) and each object has 270 properties. Therefore there are on average 270,000 variables describing the GUI, its properties and behaviour. Additionally, there is a core of parameters with their properties. And then there are the pictures and hyphae in their kernels. The constructor generates all these in a second, while it would take an eternity to describe such interface by itself).

2. Each GUI requires several cores. All of them are produced by the constructor.

3. Whenever you need it, feel free to contact me. I will help you free of charge.

3. Thanks in advance :).

Реter Konow:

Let's imagine the opposite situation. Well, you don't have bugs. Not at all and almost never, because you remember and take into account ALL of them! Would youuse OOP?

You remember everything in the project you're working on at the moment. What about past codes? Do you remember as thoroughly what you wrote a year ago? Where things have changed, etc. Now the task is to refine or tweak your old code a bit.

And all this has nothing to do with OOP. If your code is built on public access to global variables, it is not acceptable in any paradigm, neither in procedural one, nor in OOP, let alone in functional one. So I don't see any sense to contrast your "kung-fu" with OOP.
Reason: