Buy yourself some Mechel PJSC, AP Dividend 2019 amounted to 15.68% , Dividend 18.21 roubles per share - page 4

prostotrader:

I don't even bother counting because one asset(s) are bought and the other(s) are sold.

Ideally risk % = 0 (But Broker may go bust, Exchange may close - I don't know how to calculate these risks)

What do you mean? What if the one you sold falls more than the one you bought? If you think that under normal conditions this would not happen, then we are talking about "surprise" risks. Under normal circumstances everything is hectic :)

Aleksey Mavrin:
What do you mean? What if the one you sold falls more than the one you bought? If you think that in normal conditions it does not happen, then we are talking about "unexpectedness" of risks. Under normal circumstances everything is hectic :)

I'm not going to explain how I trade (or rather robots).

I just gave an example in response to a forum member's phrase.

prostotrader:

I'm not going to explain how I trade (or rather robots).

I just gave an example in response to a forum member's phrase.

You said you have less risk, but can't justify it. So you are not right that the risk is less.

Aleksey Mavrin:
You said you have less risk but can't justify it. So you're not right that the risk is less.

Just use your brain and read about hedging....

That's it!

prostotrader:

Just use your brain and read about hedging....

That's it!

Just need to learn some history and take off the crown :)

Aleksey Mavrin:
You just need to learn history and take off the crown :)

Tired of snotty FOREX people with their stupid questions and innuendo!
do your grail search and stay out of the way where you are "forbidden" to go!

prostotrader:

I'm sick of snot-nosed FOREX people with their stupid questions and subterfuge!
Do your Grail quest and stay out of the way!

You've already dismissed ) judging by your poise to conduct a reasoned conversation without insults and praise of his alleged genius, you should wipe your snot right away, kid ))

prostotrader:

I got an annual return of 78%...

apparently they didn't wait for the expiry. they got out early.

Aleksey Mavrin:
You say you have less risk, but you can't justify it. So you are not right that there is less risk.

You were given a link to an article, it says it all perfectly about hedging. If you understand forex it's like opening two opposite positions in a forex account without netting with the same volume on the same instrument. Forex traders call this locking or locking.

Vitalii Ananev:

You were given a link to an article, it says it all perfectly about hedging. If you understand forex it's like opening two opposite positions in a forex account without netting with the same volume on the same instrument. Forex traders call this locking or locking.

Actually the example is a different strategy, but it's also a hedging strategy :)

Reason: