How do I get Open,Low,High,Close parameters in MQL5? - page 12

Реter Konow:
I wonder if I publish it open-source, will they still remove it? Well, there's always a reason, isn't there? In principle, I can publish open source.

Open source won't be removed.

Artyom Trishkin:

With open source it will not be deleted.

Really?)) I'll post with open source then.

You can post it on the blog. Or on the marketplace, for free. And in the KB, a demonstration of the possibilities. That's what a lot of people do.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
You can post it on the blog. Or on the marketplace, for free. And in the KB, a demonstration of the possibilities. That's what a lot of people do.
I respect other people's rules. You want open source, you'll have open source. I don't have anything to hide. There's just a lot of it, so I thought it was unnecessary. But if I have to do it, I have to do it. I'll clean it up and post it.

Реter Konow:
I respect other people's rules. If you want open source, there will be open source. I have nothing to hide. There's just a lot of it, so I thought it was unnecessary. But if I have to do it, I have to do it. I'll clean it up and post it.

Well, CodeBase == "codebase", not "executable database".

Artyom Trishkin:

Well in general - CodeBase == "codebase", not "executable database".

OK, I agree. I think we're done here. I hope the codebase isn't picking on the code style? Otherwise, they'll delete it again.)

Реter Konow:
OK, I've agreed. The topic seems to have been exhausted. I hope the codebase isn't picking on code styling? Otherwise, they will be deleted again.)

In CodeBase it is very desirable to publish code in the style set by MetaQuotes - this is code "scratched by the stylist in the MetaEditor (Ctrl+<)

But, as you could probably see for yourself, there are codes formatted in a different style as well. But definitely not in some creepy unreadable style...

Artyom Trishkin:

In CodeBase it is very desirable to publish code in the style set by MetaQuotes - this is code "scratched by the styler in the MetaEditor (Ctrl+<)

But as you may have seen for yourselves, there are codes formatted in some other style as well. But definitely not in some horribly unreadable style...

The question is very subjective. I can apply a styler. But, I write the way I know how. If people ask me, I will explain. The main thing is the final result. If someone needs to learn - let him read the articles.

My codes may be interesting as an example of an alternative approach to programming. The world is diverse and someone has to show a difference from the accepted norms. Just for the sake of enriching people's worldview.

Реter Konow:

The question is very subjective. I can use a styliser. But, I write the way I know how. If people ask, I'll explain. The main thing is the final result. If somebody needs to learn - let him read the articles.

My codes may be interesting as an example of an alternative programming approach. It is a diverse world and one must show a difference between it and common standards. Just for the sake of enriching people's outlook.

I have voiced what is welcome. There is no need to justify your approach.

Artyom Trishkin:

I have voiced what is welcomed. There is no need to justify your approach.

I'm not making excuses for anything. Let me make it clear: the code is half the battle. Without the kernel, it doesn't work. I will publish the code and the kernel. All subsequent publications of the code with different programs will differ only in the kernel and the functionality of the particular application. The rest of it, the engine code, will always be the same. So, by and large, open source code won't do much for anyone. But my comments will throw light on the technology. Maybe somebody may find my ideas useful.

If it's all wrong for the codo-base - arivederci codo-base.)

Reason: