Without open interest it's not a terminal, it's an ostrich compared to QuickBooks ! - page 4

Artyom Trishkin:

I don't have a real account there.

And it's kind of expensive for tests...

:) I write the logs myself....

prostotrader:

:) I write the logs myself....

It's not about the logs, it's about the fact that there's nowhere to get them :)

Artyom Trishkin:

And it's not about the logs, it's about the fact that there's nowhere to get them :)

OK

Beginner's question on the Open Interest indicator: do I understand correctly that OI shows the number of open positions at THIS broker? If so, how does it correspond to the situation on the exchange as a whole? For example, if a large participant trades through another broker, my broker's indicator will not show it?

leogam:
Beginner's question about the Open Interest indicator: do I understand correctly that the OI shows the number of open positions at THIS broker? If so, how consistent is this with the situation on the exchange as a whole? For example, if a large participant trades through another broker, then my broker's indicator will not show it?

No, at each broker the current OI value of the same futures must be identical.

Artyom Trishkin:

Well, I don't have a real account there.

And it's kind of expensive to run it for tests...

It's not as expensive as you think. It's free to open an account. Check on Si, SBRF, GAZR futures - cost less than 5000r each (and they are liquid, this is important to check the brakes!). Checked - withdrawn money (so that no monthly commission is charged). I think in 100-200 rubles.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Not as expensive as you might think. It is free to open an account. Check on Si, SBRF, GAZR futures - value of each is less than 5000r (and they are liquid, this is important to check the brakes!). Checked - withdrawn money (so that no monthly commission is charged). I think you can get away with 100-200r.

Welcome, will keep in mind. Thank you.

If you take the thesis from the headline as true, the quickie is one balls.

Taras Vavryn:

Delete the subject is just advertising!!! I don't even know what kind of quickie this is? I've never heard of it!!!

You don't have to delete it, you're sitting in the dark.

At least it's clear - Quickie's slowing down hard.

And as for OI,"podotr" said that it does not help anyone, exactly the same pour'‡

Renat Akhtyamov:

You don't have to delete it, you're sitting in the dark.

at least it's clear - Quicksilver's slowing down hard.

And about OI,"podotr" said that it does not help anyone, just the same pour'ъ.
Nevertheless, almost all MOEX sits on Quick, and do not plan to move to a superspeed MT in the foreseeable future)).
Reason: