trader's exam - page 4

Georgiy Merts:

You're wrong to think so.

The dough has been allocated, and successfully split between the inspectors. I think it is still being allocated, and people are being paid regularly. And you, "not many people"...

There's already a second wave of 'successes': dough in the bust, puffed up cheeks deflated. Lyrics to those who got away with it.

It's not a grateful occupation to test students on a subject which is not science. Do you get the idea? Take away the stock propaganda, what's left? A little philosophy (incidentally, not a science either, but simply a system of views).

There is a category of problems that have no solution. Question: is it possible that the stock market belongs to this category?
Example. You have to draw an open envelope without taking the pencil off a sheet of paper.
Solution. If the drawing (an open envelope) has NOT an even number of dots to connect, then there is a solution. If the drawing has an even number of dots to connect, then there is no solution.

Does the exchange have an even or odd number of dots?

So how can you test on an unknown subject? The question is rhetorical.

Vasily Belozerov:

It's not a grateful occupation to test students on a subject which is not science. Do you get the idea? Take away the stock propaganda, what's left? A bit of philosophy (incidentally, not a science either, but just a system of views).

There is a category of problems with no solution. Question: is it possible that the stock exchange belongs to this category?
Example. Drawing an open envelope without taking the pencil off a sheet of paper.
Solution. If the drawing (an open envelope) has NOT an even number of dots to connect, then there is a solution. If the drawing has an even number of dots to connect, then there is no solution.

Does the exchange have an even or odd number of dots?

So how can you test on an unknown subject? The question is rhetorical.

Perhaps you still think that psychology is not a science? And philosophy is not a science? You could say that medicine is not real - people die and the living are not all fully healthy.

Guys, maybe it's time to start thinking about this and stop generating bullshit into our reality.

By the way, physics isn't a science at all either. The models there are all taken from the ceiling, by some strange coincidence standing in parallel with reality. It is necessary to think that light has two natures, sometimes corpuscular, sometimes wave.

And astronomy in general, nothing really confirmed, just invented theories.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Guys, maybe it's time to start thinking straight and stop generating bullshit into the surrounding reality?

Most traders don't know how to set goals...

Tell me why trader should know pricing, if he ( trader ) can not influence this process, or even one of hundreds of parameters that are tied to pricing ...

Or another example: Most traders are trying to guess the future price of currency pairs ... But this is nonsense, with so many different parameters ...

Although traders remember the main goal - to make a profit ... but after that - "whatever you want ... and everything is off the mark ...".

P.S. I support Dimitry, as a correctly formulated problem - is half of its solution...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I suppose you still think that psychology is not a science either? And philosophy is not a science? So you could say that medicine doesn't exist either - people die and the living are not all fully healthy.

Guys, maybe it's time to start thinking about this and stop generating bullshit into our reality.

By the way, physics isn't a science at all either. The models there are all taken from the ceiling, by some strange coincidence standing in parallel with reality. It is necessary to think that light has two natures, sometimes corpuscular, sometimes wave.

And astronomy is nothing confirmed realistically, only invented theories.

I don't need to think. There are clear criteria for what is science and what is not. Type the word philosophy into a search engine - a system of views.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I suppose you still think that psychology is not a science either? And philosophy is not a science? So you could say that medicine doesn't exist either - people die and the living are not all fully healthy.

And astronomy is nothing confirmed realistically, only invented theories.

And water has three states, one interfering with the other and one not interfering with the third.

Serqey Nikitin:

Most traders do not know how to set goals...

Tell me why trader should know pricing if he ( trader ) can not influence this process, or even one of hundreds of parameters that are related to pricing...

Or another example: Most traders are trying to guess the future price of currency pairs ... But this is nonsense, with so many different parameters ...

Although traders remember the main goal - to make a profit ..., but then - "who knows what to do ... and all off the subject ...".

P.S. I support Dimitry, as a correctly formulated problem - is half of its solution...

So if the problem has no solution in the first place, what half can we talk about?

Psychology is a science. Shall I publish the whole list further on?

Vasily Belozerov:

So if the problem has no solution in the first place, what half can we talk about?

Where did you hear that opinion? Have you heard it somewhere?

After all, with such a statement, no one can provide the facts...

Serqey Nikitin:

Where did you hear such an opinion?

After all, no one can provide the facts with such a statement...

I hear a granny at the bazaar, and I read scientific literature. Scientific literature is confirmed by practice. Draw a figure with 5, 7, 9, 11 points and with 6, 8, 10, 12 points and verify by experience. More to explain, what is experiential or what is R&D?

Reason: