GAZPROM is on fire - page 4

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Very briskly bounced back from 250, now I wonder if it will hit 300 before the cut-off

Give time to trade 250 and let things settle down. Then we'll see.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Give time for 250 to trade and for everything to settle down. Then we will see.

It feels like those who didn't get in on time have woken up.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

The feeling is that those who did not enter in time woke up

The situation with Rostelecom is interesting now, as I entered it almost 1.5 years ago at the bottom.

But now the situation with Rostelecom is more interesting, I myself entered it almost 1.5 years down the line.

Only yesterday there were over 8bn rubles in deals. Somebody is slowly picking it up and I think it will be done in a long time.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

The company's shareholding in Gazprom was over 5 bn. dollars in off-exchange transactions yesterday.

But now the situation with Rostelecom is more interesting, I myself have been entering it for almost 1.5 years at the bottom.

Just yesterday there were over 8bn rubles in trades on it. Someone is slowly picking it up and I think in a long time.

I also bought a little bit of Rostelecom yesterday.

I do not understand where you got the information about Rostelecom amounting to 8 billion rubles. According to the MosExchange, it's a lot less.

Oh, I'm sorry. Yes, if you look at over-the-counter transactions, it is more than 8.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

The company's shareholding in Gazprom was over 5 bn. dollars in off-exchange transactions yesterday.

But now the situation with Rostelecom is more interesting - I have been entering it for almost 1.5 years at the bottom.

Only yesterday there were over 8bn rubles in deals. Somebody is slowly picking it up and I think it will be done in a long time.

Another interpretation could be that the longs are being dumped. After all, someone is selling those billions).

Eh, it's a pity I'm not in Moscow, but at my dacha. Now from a mobile phone I looked GP, I would have sold it on the first cr, and today I can enter again. Or maybe hedge it.
It's always like this: there is a desire - there is no opportunity, there is an opportunity - there is no desire.
ZS And the backwardation on the futures is gone, you could hedge it.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Eh, it's a pity I'm not in Moscow, but at my dacha. Now I looked GP from my mobile, I would have sold it on the first crunch, and today I may enter again. I dont know what to do with it.
It's always like this: there is a will - there is no opportunity, there is an opportunity - there is no desire.
ZS And the backwardation on the futures is gone, you could hedge it.

Don't you have a mobile terminal?

Vitalii Ananev:

Isn't there a mobile terminal?

Not in nature. But even one computer is not enough. You need a USB key, like a bank key.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I do not have one in the wild. But even one computer is not enough. You also need a USB-key, like a bank key.

Is it for QuickBooks?

My broker uses Quick desktop and there is also a webkvik which can be accessed from a mobile phone. But I can't get to the office to get the passwords yet. I buy securities directly at the broker's site through my personal account.

Vitalii Ananev:

Is this for QuickBooks?

My broker uses Quick desktop and there's also webkvik, which can be accessed from a mobile phone. But I can't get to the office to get the passwords yet. I buy papers via my personal account on the broker's site.

There is nothing mobile-tablet-based.
I can also do it through my office, but it is very inconvenient - no charts, glasses, etc. And again you need a key, and without it you only have to look).
Reason: