Do the laws of physics work in forex? - page 4

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Congratulations, you've invented the oscillator.

Thanks for the congratulations! An oscillator is when 100 men try to carry one bucket of water 100 times faster than one man. I have 100 men passing a bucket of water to each other in turn. Parallel is different from consecutive.

Do you catch the difference?

Unless amplitude demodulation is done, phase demodulation is not done.

Thanks for disproving my hypothesis, though no credit. :)

Vasily Belozerov:

Thanks for the congratulations! An oscillator is when 100 men try to carry one bucket of water 100 times faster than one man. I have 100 men passing a bucket of water to each other in turn. Parallel is different from consecutive.

Until amplitude demodulation is done, phase demodulation is not done.

Thanks for refuting my hypothesis, though no credit. :)

I assume you are a CTN and worked in a Soviet research institute? Am I right?

Why get personal? Do you have anything to say on the matter?

Vasily Belozerov:
Why get personal? Do you have anything to say on the matter?

And that's what it was all about, it would have explained it all in a way that couldn't have been better.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I assume you are a CTN and worked in a Soviet research institute? Am I right?

By the way, I liked your website, no irony. Simple and succinct. As the saying goes: the clever ones will understand, and I am not interested in communicating with the rest.

Vasily Belozerov:

Physics, then physics. Maths, then maths. Look at the picture and say thank you.

Note that the problem is solved in at least two steps, not in one, as most people think, like professionals.

Zadacha not like X-5=0, but specifically X + Y-5 = 0. Open reference books, looking for methods of solving such problems.

Yeah, Yusuf was poo-pooed for his four bars and five equations. There's only one equation. What is the amplitude-phase for gbpusd for April-April 2018-2019?

Unicornis:

Yep, Yusuf was poo-pooed for his four bars and five equations. And here's one equation. What is the gbpusd amplitude-phase for April-April 2018-2019?

What is Yusuf all about? Everyone is writing about him.

No data on the pound/dollar. Will be for May, I'll send them personally if you like.

Vasily Belozerov:

Who is this Yusuf? Everyone writes about him.

No pound/dollar figures. I'll send it to you personally if you want it.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/307935, of course.

Системный индикатор Султонова
Системный индикатор Султонова
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые форумчане, в качестве основы стратегии будущего индикатора рассмотрим и обсудим следующую гипотезу: Цена текущего бара зависит от 4-х зна...

Vasily Belozerov:

Who is this Yusuf? Everyone writes about him.

I don't have any data on the pound/dollar. I'll send you some for May if you want.

He is the author of market theory and several indicators, his work can be found here and here.

Vasily Belozerov:

Until there is amplitude demodulation, there is no phase demodulation.

Thanks for the rebuttal of my hypothesis, though no credit. :)

If the MA was a sine wave? Oooooooooooooooooooo!? How much money would all the peeps attracted to forex!!!!!!!!

Especially physicists and mathematicians. Oooooooooooooooo!!!!! Creepy just like that.))))))))

I see the club of trillionaires are physicists, followed by the petty ones who only pump dough from Mars.))))))))))

The rest of the billionaires only pump money from the moon.))

And me, as a simple musician, only from WM??

I cry and weep, why am I not a fYÇik?)))

Reason: