Bashneft's prefs look like they should be taken - page 8

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Why can't I make a stable MT5 to Quik bond?

And I don't really need the speed - trading will be by pending orders or by the opening of a one-minute candlestick.

1, For sending trade orders to Quik, trans2quik.dll is used, which returns callbacks to the application,

which uses this DLL.

procedure pfConnStatusCB;
procedure pfTransReplyCB;
procedure pfOrderStatusCB;
procedure pfTradeStatusCB;

Something like OnTrade in MT5

2, You need an EBS account to trade stocks and futures at the same time.

prostotrader:

1. trans2quik.dll is used to send trade orders to the quickq, which returns callbacks to the application,

which uses this DLL.

Something like OnTrade in MT5

2, You need an EBS account to trade shares and futures at the same time.

1. So, it is still possible to give orders via MT5? Is it very expensive to create a simple interpreter of commands for working with orders? I do not know much about it.

2. Yes, I understand that we may do it through EBS, otherwise it wouldn't make sense to discuss it here.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

1. So it is still possible to give orders via MT5? Is it very expensive to make a simple interpreter of commands for working with orders? I do not understand much about it.

2. Yes, it is clear that we can do it through EBS, otherwise it wouldn't make sense to discuss it here.

You can give (via DLL, but you can't get replies from DLL).

On EBS ONLY QUICK.

prostotrader:

You can give (via DLL, but you cannot get answers from DLL)

On EBS ONLY QUICK

And then how to get answers - information about current position?

Well clearly only on the Quickie - I don't see why you think I think otherwise...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

And then how do you get answers - information about the current position?

Well clearly only on Quickie - I don't see why you think I think otherwise...

Yes you are constantly trying to "bolt on" MT5, and it won't work...

prostotrader:

You're always trying to "bolt on" MT5 and it won't work...

That's right, I'm not a programmer and it's irrational to learn a dozen more languages.

prostotrader:

Michael, if access through one Quick account to all MOEX sections (but the money is actually in different sections) - does that mean an EBS account?

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Michael, if access through one Quick account to all MOEX sections (but the money is actually in different sections) - does that mean an EBS account?

It is not an EBS but a regular account.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

This is not an EBS, but a regular account.

In an EBS, you have stocks, futures and currencies all in one place with one balance? And there is no need to transfer funds from one section to another?

Alexey Kozitsyn:

On EBS, it turns out that stocks, futures and currencies are all in one place with one balance? And there is no need to transfer funds from one section to another?

Yes, exactly.

All sections in one account, but only through KVIC :(

Reason: