A purely theoretical question for mathematicians. With the possibility of moving to the practical plane. - page 12

Wizard2018:

I highly recommend that you try Eureqa

It's fascinating ))))

And it seems to draw everything beautifully. So I decided to "test" its beauty. I entered three rows of values a, b, c. And d = a*b/c.

I wrote the formula d = f(a, b, c). And watched mesmerized as the solution was never found ))))))))))

Сергей Таболин:

Fascinating ))))

And it seems to draw everything beautifully. So I decided to "test" its beauty. I entered three rows of values a, b, c. And d = a*b/c.

I wrote the formula d = f(a, b, c). And watched mesmerized as the solution was never found ))))))))))

ha ha.

there are a lot of settings, maybe you didn't get it right ?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Ha ha.

there's a lot of settings, maybe you didn't get it?

I did)) And I even left out just the simplest + - * *

But how to write a formula to calculate a value for several previous rows is not clear ((

Сергей Таболин:

I don't understand how to write the formula to calculate the value for several previous rows (

If I understood correctly what is "on several previous rows" ... You can form a table yourself to do this. I did so. Maybe still how else can be tricked, but I found it easier to table in the right order to display the numbers. I have data for Eureka, the program in VB prepared.

e.g. x(-1), x(-2), x(-3), x(-4), the four "previous" numbers of row "X" write them in one line, add "Y" - the current value of "zero bar" in MQL terms , we get from one row "X", a table with five columns for Eureka.

The formula for finding the dependence of Y on the previous four values, respectively Y=f((x(-1),x(-2),x(-3),x(-4))

Wizard2018:

If I've understood correctly what "on several previous rows" means... You can form a table by yourself. I did so. Maybe it's still possible, but it was easier for me to display numbers in a table in necessary order. I have data for Eureqa, program in VB prepared it.

e.g. x(-1), x(-2), x(-3), x(-4), the four "previous" numbers of row "X" write them in one row, add "Y" - the current value of "zero bar" in the MQL trmin, we get from one row "X", a table with five columns for Eureka.

The formula for finding the dependence of Y on the previous four values, respectively Y=f((x(-1),x(-2),x(-3),x(-4))

Yeah... I'll try it now)

Сергей Таболин:

Yeah... I'll give it a try.)

It didn't work.

Сергей Таболин:

It didn't work.

You didn't do it right, you shouldn't literally write x(-1). I thought you'd understand. You should form a table in a third-party program. You have a whole bunch of "rows" there, try it out on one first.

You have a row, "X" 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20.... You need to find the dependence of "X" on the three previous values

You make a table for Eureka with four columns, call them Y,X1,X2,X3

The formula is Y=f(X1,X2,X3) Eureka does not understand array indices, you have to specify column names in your table in the formula.

Y,X1,X2,X3

etc.

Wizard2018:

You didn't do it right, you shouldn't literally write x(-1). I thought you'd understand. You should generate the table in a third-party program. You have a whole bunch of "rows" there, try it out on one first.

You have a row, "X" 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20.... You need to find the dependence of "X" on the three previous values

You make a table for Eureka with four columns, call them Y,X1,X2,X3

The formula is Y=f(X1,X2,X3) Eureka does not understand array indices, you have to specify column names in your table in the formula.

UH, X1,X2,X3.

etc.

That's where the dog is... I thought it understood indices, but I can't figure out how to write them there... All right, I'll do my homework. Thanks.

How do you get this Eureka not to insert a bunch of its own variables?

Сергей Таболин:

You want to put a random number into the GCF and get a pattern. I like that.

Reason: